12- Preps for the party

Hi friends,

Happy to me you all again. I am so sorry for the late update. I was stuck in my busy schedule. Coming back to the story, I am writing some part of today's update in my point of view. I thought it would be convenient for me. Hope you all like it. Drop your votes and Please comment your views about it below.

IN THE EVENING BACK TO THEIR CITY:

Kartika's P.O.V:

How could this happen? He have recovered from coma and got released. Oh my God... I never ever thought this would happen. I can't be in peace. I tried talking with the commissioner. But as he's in an important meeting I can't meet him.

What will Adithi do when she comes to know this? How I will confess this to her? I can't let her drown in past again. What will I do?

How did he got bail? This is impossible. I thought he would not recover from coma. Now he's free. What will happen if he meet Adithi? I can't think like this. This should not happen. God please help me... Please show me a way.

When I got to know about this I applied leave and came here. The police who's undertaking this case is my friend. Gautam only informed this to me. But it's already too late. He got released two months ago. Thank God Adithi is not in town. I don't know when she'll return. Neha Bhabhi said that Adithi have left for Mumbai yesterday. She had the keys. So it was easy for me to stay in her flat. I'll meet the commissioner tomorrow too. Because he can't be taken so easily.

Adithi was calling me repeatedly yesterday. But I didn't answered them. She can easily predict that something's wrong and she would be worried.

"Don't think to much...",his voice dragged me to reality. I turned to him. He was standing with two cups and stretched one to me. I got it from him. "How I supposed to be like nothing have happened Gautam?",I answered him. He nodded his in agreement sipping his tea.

"You know her Gautam... You know how hard we tried to make her believe that he's dead... You know how she was? She was affected that much by him... And now he's free out... Do you know what he'll do to her? She still believes him to be dead. She don't know that he's alive... I don't know how she'll react to the truth. What will she do when she comes to know that we have hide this biggest truth to her? ",I blurted.

The aroma of the tea which I like the most was trying to divert my mind. But it don't know how serious the problem is and my mind cannot let it down.

"I can understand this situation well Kartika... I am also worried for her. But what can I do? I couldn't stop anything... I am really sorry for this. I was out of the town for three months for training. He got bailed in mean time. Officials say he got bail through a very influential support. When I came to know about this I was also shocked and informed you about this... And an important thing doctors are saying that his memories are vanished...",he justified. "But I am not a fool to believe his plots... I am sure that he's playing another game to trap her... I can't let that happen Gautam...",I said.

"I'll try my best too...",he said. "Ok... Thank you so much for helping me Gautam...",I said. He gave me a wide smile and said, "Did you forget? No thanks or sorry between friends...". I too smiled. He's my best friend in my school days. Almost I was not in contact with him during college days.

I met him when Adithi called me for help. That day only I met him. He helped me lot in keeping this secret away from Adithi. Our friendship got renewed again. "Okay Gautam... Meet you tomorrow... I am leaving...",I said and got up from my seat.