2- 👭Day out👭

Jeeva's P.O.V:

We reached the parking area. It is located at the base of the mall. The path was very stooping.

Till now Deiva didn't close her mouth. We reached the base. A small kid just fell down in the way. I applied a sudden brake.

The car behind us hit our car. Actually, it's Deiva's car. She opened the door with anger. She began to yell at another car.

I got out. She was fighting with a girl. "It's not our mistake", the girl said. "It was your mistake. How could you hit my car?"Deiva yelled.

"Hey, you only stopped the car suddenly. Now you are yelling at me. Ok. I cannot accept that this is my mistake", the girl apologized.

"What the hell? Look at this... Can you redo the damage?",she continued fighting. I and the driver of that cab were blinking without knowing what to do.

I can at least cool down that girl by apologizing her. So that the fight may end.

I said, "Deiva cool down. It's not a big deal." and I turned to the girl and said, "Hey sorry... It's my mistake".

She just nodded. Now Deiva began to yell at me, "Why you are asking sorry for their mistake? These low-class people couldn't understand this Jeeva."

The girl started fighting now. "You think we are low-class? Who's the low-class whether you or me?",she yelled. Suddenly another girl got out of the car. I was stunned.

Adithi's P.O.V:

I thought that she would handle the situation. But she's ​quarreling outside.

I heard the comment by the opposite, "Why you are asking sorry for their mistake? These low class people couldn't understand this Jeeva.".

I couldn't resist my anger. I got out. How dare she could tell this. I was shocked to see that person.

It's Mr.Jeeva. It's him. He was also in shock after seeing me. I was silent for a minute but my friend is my priority.

I said, "How dare you to insult my friend? You are talking about our status. I accept that we are low-class people. But we don't insult people in public and damage our character and morals like you. We may not be rich like you. But we have a good heart", I said in a harsh tone.

She yelled, "Mind your language. How could​you talk to me like this?". I saw him. He was just blinking. I didn't have a mood to fight but she provoked my anger.

"Mind your language, Miss. We apologized to you... Right? Then why are you overreacting? Just move on", I said in anger. Then he said something to her and grabbed her inside the car.

She stared at me with anger. "I'll not spare you if we meet again", she murmured.

Then I turned to the driver and said, "Sorry Anna, for the confusion. I'll pay the money for the damages. You can drop us here".

I paid the money. Kartika was standing still. I asked, "Hey what happened?".

She said, "Nothing we came to enjoy here but..."

I tried to calm her down, "Hey it's not a big issue. Chill. She will experience the results of her deeds. Come let's move on. You want a delicious lunch in Moonlight restaurant, isn't? Come let's go". She smiled at me.

We both took the lift. We walked into the restaurant. We chose a perfect table and sat. Kartika was lamenting about that incident. Mainly about that girl.