43- Kidnapped

Adithi's POV:

Everyone presented their gifts to Jeeva and Arya. I slowly walked to them and stretched the gift to them. 'Happy birthday,' I said with a smile. 'Thank you so much,' Arya hugged me followed by Jeeva. 'Open it,' I said excitedly. When they opened and saw it, their eyes widened in surprise. 'This is beautiful,' Arya exclaimed.

'Beyond my imagination,' Jeeva smiled at me

'Beyond my imagination,' Jeeva smiled at me. They liked it. 'I'll wear it now,' Arya removed his watch and wore what I gave him. 'This is awesome,' Uthra complimented with a smile. Arya walked away after getting a phone call. 'I thought you would wear it too,' I gazed at him. 'How I cannot wear this beautiful present? You should tie it around,' he stretched it towards me. I tied the watch and inserted the cuff in his wrist.

It was even more beautiful in his wrist. 'I love this,' he smiled widely. 'Anna. We should take a group selfie,' Uthra dragged me and Jeeva. We all stood together. Jeeva gently placed his hand around my arm. I smiled at his warm touch. Uthra clicked the photos. After that Kanamma and Varun and his family left.

Sita aunty and Ram uncle sat on the couch and started talking with Arya and Jeeva. If I stay here, I will be intruding Sita aunty's privacy and she would again do something to insult me. I slowly moved to the poolside. I inhaled the fresh cool air. It was a little cold out. I hugged myself. I strolled around the pool and swung in the swing which was near the pool. I started feeling a little bored.

Jeeva's POV:

We all were talking but Adithi was missing. She might be at the pool. She would have left because of Sita Athai. I'll meet her once they leave. I resumed talking. I was telling them about the Theni project. Ram Mama gave me some inputs for the consultancy. Venkat said that he has submitted the scam reports to the High court bench and they have banned MMP constructions.

I expected it. This will happen to that Kaushik soon. They all left soon after. 'Anna? Where's Adithi?' Uthra asked me. 'I saw her walking to the poolside,' Arya said. 'Adithi is doing what Sita Anni said last time,' Amma sighed. 'I'll get her,' I said and walked to the pool. She was standing at the edge of the pool looking at something. 'Adithi,' I called her. She startled and fell into the pool. She was drowning. Doesn't she know swimming? I ran to the pool and jumped in.