5- Dream aka Nightmare

Adithi's P.O.V:

What I have to do now? No no... It can't be true.

But Why should she lie? Many thoughts roamed around my mind. I saw my watch.

It's time. I have to leave. I grabbed my bag and walked slowly towards his cabin.

I have to seek his permission to leave. It's a half working day. But I have to inform him.

I walked towards the door.

But the door suddenly opened and I lost my balance as I was standing holding the door.

I stumbled and fell down over him. We both fell down over the floor.

He was lying in the floor and I was over him. His grip was around my waist.

My hands was over his shoulder. My hair strands brushed his face. He was looking at my eyes.

This... This look makes me to forget all my thoughts.... Something's in his orbs which makes me forget the reality....

After few minutes, I returned to reality. Akalya's warning flashed my mind.

No this can't happen.

I slowly removed my hand. But his was around me.

I looked​ at him and said, "I... have... to... go...".

He was speechless and he was looking at me.

I somehow managed and said, "Sir... I have to leave". He replied, "Uhh?".

I said again, "I have to go". He diverted his gaze and said, "Oh",and removed his hand.

I got up and stood away.

He too got up. I could not see his eyes. Oh God. Why do you make me feel embarrassed?

Why this happens to me? Why I am feeling this way?

He said, "You can leave now. Uh.. Tomorrow you have to come to office as we have to prepare the tender".

What? Tomorrow? I replied, "Ok sir". He then said, "You can leave now". Without wasting the time I left from there.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

What is happening to me? Why I am feeling this way? I have to control myself.

I should leave it. It's time for lunch. I have to go home. I moved away.

Adithi's P.O.V:

When I entered my flat Neha Bhabhi was waiting for me.

She said, "Refresh and come we will have lunch". I just nodded my head.

I slowly paced to my room. Akalya's warning, today's incident....all flashed my mind.

I am very confused. Will it be true? No.... It was just an accident.

My mind began to warn me that how it could be an accident?

What is the assurance for that it was an accident? But my heart refused it....

It was just a coincidence. If any problem arrives then I have to face it with courage. I will.

Neha Bhabhi's voice dragged me out from my thoughts, "What happened? What are you thinking seriously?".

I replied, "Nothing Bhabhi. I was thinking about....". What to say? It's not the appropriate time to say this.

She asked, "About?". I said, "About tomorrow's work". She was surprised.