13- My happiness lies in your happiness

Adithi's POV:

Today I have to do a lot of works. We have party in the evening. So we have to wind up the work before evening. Kartika haven't woke up till now. Let her sleep. But she said that she have got an assignment here. I went to her. "Kartika... Wake up dear... You said that you have an important work...",I gently patted her shoulder and caressed her hair.

"No....",She got up with a scream. I was shocked by her action. "You scared me...",I yelled at her. "Sorry... A bad dream... Sorry Adithi...",She said holding her ears. "It's ok... Fine... Get up... I'll make tea for you. Drink it and get ready soon. I've to go to office early today",I said and went to kitchen and packed my lunch.

"So you would be late tonight?",she asked. I turned around. She was standing with her toothbrush. "Yes... I think so... Kartika... My phone's ringing. Could you grab it for me?",I asked. "Yeah...",she passed my phone to me. "Blazy?",Blazy is calling me. "Hello Blazy... What's up?",I answered the call.

"Hey... Today's dress code is black... Wear some black dress for the party... Bye. Meet you in office.",she said and ended the call. Black? What to wear? I went to my wardrobe. I picked one. This will be nice I think. "Nice... Wear thus you'll look great...",Kartika said. "Ok... I'll wear it",I said and plced it again in my wardrobe.

"Why? Are you not wearing it?",she asked. "No we're winding up our works in the afternoon itself but I'll be at office. I have to check with the caterers So I would come this way and then I'll get ready for the party",I said. "Oh...",she nodded her head slowly. "Ok... I am leaving Karti... I have kept tea for you in the kitchen and also breakfast and lunch. Take them. Okay?",I said and grabbed my bag and helmet and turned to leave.

"Hey... One minute... I have to say you something...",she said. "What?",I asked her stopping at the doorstep. "Uh... Well... Be careful in your way... Carry something like pepper spray or pocket knife or some stuff",she said. I narrowed my eyes.

"No just for your safety...",she said. "So your nightmare is showing it's effect... Uh?",I asked her smilingly. She nodded in disagreement. "Are you ok?",I asked her holding her shoulder. "Yeah... I am ok... It's getting late... Bye",she said. "Bye...",I bid her bye and exiled for work. She's hiding something from me. But what?

Jeeva's POV:

Arya said me wear some black suite. He was also wearing black. What happened to him? "So how's your work going?",Venkat entered my room. "Hey... What a surprise! Is it raining out?",I asked him. He nodded in disagreement.

"Why are asking like this?",he asked. "Because you came here after a long time... Really a long time...",I said. "Yes... Today I got time. I was really missing Athai(Aunty) and Kannama... So just a visit to see you all",He said and sat on the couch. I walked to the table and grabbed my watch and clasped it around my wrist. "I know who you missed a lot... Don't lie to me ok... It doesn't suit you...",I said. He smiled sheepishly.

"Don't smile like this... It's scary...",I said holding my chest. He made an angry face. "Jeeva... I thought of asking something to you... You said to me that you met someone... It's a girl and you said that you liked her attitude and she's so bold. I thought you fell in love with her",he said. I stopped in my track. She flashed my mind.

Venkat's POV:

His face changed suddenly. I think he's upset. "You went to meet her right? Did you met her?",I asked. He looked tensed. "He met her Long before itself...",Arya sat beside me.