21- Concern

Yakshit's POV:

"Gautam... He's nearing Adithi... We have to do something",I said. "You are right... But without any evidence what can I do? And this footage is not clear... Take a look closer... That person in entering via the main gate without the knowledge of guard... But he didn't return through the front gate... We don't know where did he go... We cannot do anything without having a proper evidence",he stated.

"You have a point... But we cannot leave this as such...",I said. I came to meet Gautam as she received the card. When I called him he asked me to meet him in his house. So I came here. "I can do one thing... I can check over him. You don't worry... I'll keep an eye over him...",he said.

"Thank you for helping us...",I thanked him. "Kartika is my best friend from my school days and I have met Adithi few times... She's my friend's friend. I have promised Kartika that I'll take care of everything in her absence... I am just keeping up that promise and I am really very happy to help you and Adithi",he explained with a smile. I smiled in return.

"I'll take my leave...",I said and got up from my seat. "Don't hesitate to call me if you have any problem...",he said and shook my hand. "Sure... Bye...",I bid him bye and ignited my bike. Hope everything will alright.

****EVENING****

Uthra's POV:

Jeeva Anna is looking so tensed. He was standing beside the stairs surfing through his phone. I went to him. "Anna... Is everything alright? You look worried...",I asked him. "Hey... I am not worried... Just thinking about some random stuff... Everything is fine...",he said patting my shoulder. "Then come and join us...",I stated. He nodded.

"Where's Arya Anna?",I questioned him. "I think he is upstairs... I think he is talking over phone to an MNC client... He'll be back soon...",he said. "Oh... Come Anna...",I said and grabbed his arm and headed towards others. His phone rang. "Uthra... A friend from US is calling after a long time... I'll join you all later...",he made an excuse and went out.

I went and joined others. Adithi was addressing Venkat as Sir. "Adithi... Why are you calling him sir?",I questioned her. "It's fine Uthra...",she replied. "No, it's not fine... I am bored of sir... Call me with anything you like...",Venkat said to her. She smiled hesitantly. "Hey... Come on... Don't feel hesitated",he said. "Yes Adithi... Don't hesitate...",I too supported his statement.

"Shall I call you as Anna?",she asked and Venkat smiled widely. "That's great... I too have a sister... But she never calls me as Anna... At least I am happy that you are calling me as Anna",he complained. "At least your sister talks to you right? That's enough for you...",Arya Anna joined us. We all broke into laughter. "Where's Jeeva?",he asked me. "He's talking over phone",I replied. "Oh... ok...",he said and joined in the chat. "Adithi... Now only I noticed... You talk this much here then why are you silent in the office?",Arya Anna asked her.

Adithi's POV:

"Nothing like that sir... I didn't have much chance to talk there... I agree that I am talkative. In office I have not talked much to you and Jeeva sir because I didn't have chance... You know very well that I reply very suitably in right times...",I said with a smile. He chuckled and said, "I have noticed that...". "So you won't talk much in office?",Venkat Anna asked.

"Yes Anna... Because we have lot of works to do and most of the times we talk about that...",I replied. "But Why?",he again asked. "Will you talk like this when you are at work?",Kanamma Akka asked him. "No... I'll not",Venkat Anna replied. "That's what she is also meaning...",Kanamma Akka stated. "Ok... Enough of office topics... Let's talk something else...",Uthra said. I saw the time. Oh God... It's 7 pm. I have to leave.