32- Who am I to you?

Adithi's POV:

I ran to my room. Thank god. I reached here on time. "Adithi...",he called me.

He was standing at his doorstep seriously looking at some papers. "Sir...",I responded. He explained all the works to me.

"Please ask Zain to meet me... And the meeting... Reschedule it tomorrow...",he ran his hand through his hair.

"I think that's it... We are leaving in an hour... Get ready",he left to his room.

THAT EVENING:

Jeeva's POV:

Today's been a hectic day. I walked towards my car. Its 9.00 already. Everyone have left.

The construction site was almost deserted. Adithi was talking over phone. She looked so tired.

She smiled as soon as she saw me. I smiled back. She suddenly dropped her phone and stumbled. "Adithi...",I screamed.

Adithi's POV:

My vision turned blurry suddenly. I blinked few times but it was not changing. I probed through my bag and grabbed my phone.

I called Bhabhi and said I'll be late today. I felt like the floor was swaying under my feet.

I saw Jeeva sir coming out. I smiled at him. And he smiled back.

I could only see a blurred vision of him. I felt dizzy and my legs began to wobble.

I saw nothing other than black. I heard him screaming my name.

Jeeva's POV:

I ran to her as she stumbled. She fainted and fell in my arms.

What happened to her? "Adithi...",I patted in her cheeks. There was no response from her. "Adithi...",I called her again.

The watchman came running to us seeing her state. "Sir Shall I call an ambulance for help?",he asked me.

"No... Thanks. Could you please open my car's door?",I asked him. He nodded in agreement.

I have to do something. I lifted her in my arms and walked to the car.

This is the first time we are this much close. Her face looked pale. I won't let anything happen to you Adithi.

I managed to keep my face normal in spite of my rising heartbeat.

He opened the door and I carefully made her sit in the passenger seat.

"Thank you so much... I'll take care Anna",I thanked him. "It's my duty sir...",he replied with a smile.

I turned to Adithi. I took a water bottle and sprayed some water over her face. She moved her eyebrows. "Adithi...",I cupped her face.

"Adithi can you hear me? Adithi...",I called her. She was trying to open her eyes.

Adithi's POV:

"Adithi... Can you hear me? Adithi...",he called me. I tried to open my eyes. But my eyelids felt so heavy.

I opened my eyes slowly. The first thing I saw is the moon. Is this my imagination? It was not glistening but it was just reflecting the hot sun's light.

The stars were glistening like diamonds in the sky. It was wonderful.

"Adithi...",he shook me. I looked at him. "Are you ok?",he asked in a tensed tone. I nodded my head in agreement.