Forever with you - Epilogue

Surprise! Even I am surprised. I never thought I could write yet another chapter for Forever with you. But when the words started flowing down like a cascade, I couldn't stop. Nothing is the ending of something. Starting from where we left.

Jeeva's POV:

I caressed her hair as she slept peacefully. I felt devastated as I thought of today's incidents. I cannot believe she didn't hesitate to die just to save me. Even though she is carrying our child. I felt anger initially as if it was a grave mistake. 

But what would have I done if I was in the position? If it was a choice between Adithi and our child, whom would I have chosen? It's really hard for me. I cannot let anything happen to both of them. 

She would have felt the same. How much it would have broken her inside knowing that she is going to let our child die? I couldn't have handled it if I was in her place. And I got touched and overwhelmed when I thought how much she loves me to choose me. 

What have I done to get this woman in my life? That's when I noticed that I was shedding tears. I no longer feel angry or disappointed. But just lucky to have her. I moved closer and kissed her forehead. 

'I love you, Adithi. Sorry, I was rude to you earlier,' I whispered. She tossed in sleep as I kissed her again. I sighed as closed my eyes.

Adithi's POV:

I opened my eyes. Jeeva's face was the first thing I saw. My lips curved up instantly. I thanked God for returning him to me safe and sound. I cannot even imagine a moment without him. It may sound cliché. But that is the truth. 

I held his hand closer to my heart. I kissed it gently and placed it silently in the bed. He would be tired from yesterday's stress. I got up quietly and went to refresh. I returned after the hot shower. Jeeva was still sleeping. 

I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and walked to the dresser. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I still look the same. I smiled touching my belly. I cannot wait to see them. Maybe today we can get an ultrasound of the baby. I looked at him again. 

Having no mind to disturb him, I went downstairs. Deiva walked to me and hugged me instantly. 'Are you Ok?' she asked holding my hand. 'I am fine, Deiva,' I replied with a smile. 'I couldn't ask you yesterday as Athai was there. When Arya told me everything, I was shocked so much,' she sighed. 

'Everything is fine now. As it should be,' I assured her with a smile. Before she could tell something, Amma came to us with Shristi. She smiled as soon as she saw me. 'Shristi,' I tried to get her from Amma. 

'No,' she stepped back which shocked both of us. I looked at her confused. 'I will have her for some time,' Amma kissed Shristi. Deiva smiled looking at them. 'Where is Jeeva?' Amma asked. 'He is sleeping,' I replied. 

'Good morning,' Arya came from the kitchen with tea for everyone. 'Good morning, Arya. Thank you so much. I needed it much,' I took a cup and walked to the couch. But as I smelled it, I felt very nauseous. I placed the cup aside and ran to the washroom.

Arya's POV:

Adithi all of a sudden ran to Amma's room. Amma gave Shristi to us and followed her. 'What happened to her?' I asked worriedly. 'I don't know. I will check on her,' Deiva went in too. What is happening? Should I call Uthra? I placed my cup aside and went to her room with Shristi. 

Adithi was sitting in Amma's bed and Amma was holding her shoulder. Deiva gave her some water. 'What happened?' I asked Deiva. 'She threw up,' Deiva looked at her worried. 

Adithi took a sip and sighed. Suddenly she burped out loud. 'Should I call Uthra?' I fished out my phone. 'No. I am alright. I was having a stomach upset yesterday. I am fine now,' she replied looking at me.