22- Out of stress...

Sanjay's POV:

"You did really a great job Deepak... It was really amazing... They were really shocked to the core... I got what I needed",I appreciated him by holding him by his shoulder. "But it was a risk Sanjay... We would have been caught... Thank god nothing happened like that",he heaved a sigh of relief. "Don't worry Deepak... No one can harm you till I am here",I said with a smile.

"Deep... You are watching her carefully right?",I asked him. "Yeah... I am watching her very carefully... But why are you after him? He doesn't matter to us. Then why are you watching him?",he questioned me. "Deepak... I feel something whenever I think of him. My intuition warns me that he would be a great threat to us... We should not leave anyone who will pose a threat to us... We have to clear them out of our way",I stated sitting in the sofa relaxing myself.

"Then why are you leaving her friend Kartika?",he asked. "This is really a good question... I left her because she is now out of my way and I know very well that she is incapable of anything",I assured him. He nodded. "So what's our next move?",he asked. "Face off...",I replied in a cool attitude. Doorbell rang. Deepak went to open the door. He looked through the door viewer.

He signed me that police have come. What? Police? He opened the door. A police man came in. I have met him before. When I got released I saw him. "Glad to meet you Mr. Sanjay...",he said. I walked towards him. "Glad to meet you Mister...",I said and looked at the name card. Gautam.

"Mr. Gautam...",I said. He passed an angry gaze but soon smiled at me. "Don't worry Mr. Sanjay... I'll leave soon... Just a regular check...",he assented. "Why would I worry? I am so glad that you are here... If you wish we can talk having some coffee or tea",I said. He raised his eyebrows. "Come in Mr. Gautam... Have a look around my home... I am a lover of antiques",I said pointing the antique collections around the house.

"Deepak... Get some coffee",I ordered him. "I don't prefer coffee",he said in disdain. "Then nothing for me too Deepak",I said. He nodded and sat in the couch. He didn't show up anything in his face. "I am really surprised that how did you forget most important part of your life Mr. Sanjay... Are you sure that you don't even remember a single incident?",he asked.

"What to do Mr. Gautam? I forgot everything that happened for the past five years... I am trying to remember those but I wish nothing should come to my mind... Because Deepak said that I have committed so many sins in the past. I am trying to relive these five years now",I explained.

"People forget incidents. But they don't forget their own attitude and their own innate behaviour right? Hope you understand what I mean",he taunted me looking at an art in the wall. Did he have any clues about me? No No... That's impossible. "I agree I haven't forgot anything like that but I am regretting for my sins and I want to stay away from my past. All I need is another chance to live free",I replied.

"That's so nice of you... I wish you should stay away from your past and should not go in the same path as you were before... Or else...",he stretched. "Or else?",I asked comically. "The same thing will repeat again...",he said and laughed. I also laughed along with him. "I'll take my leave Mr. Sanjay...",he said and walked towards the door.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Gautam... Hope we meet again...",I said. "I hope we should not meet again... Because if we meet again then it will be a threat to you Mr. Sanjay...",he said with a disdainful smile. "I know...",I said in a low tone with the same smile. He exiled out.

What made him to come here? Did Adithi say something to the police? No... She don't even know that I am alive. That Jeeva? No he also don't know that I did these things. I think it would be a regular check. "Any change in our next move?",Deepak asked me. "No change... But we have to wait for sometime...",I said. He nodded. No change. Get ready Jeeva. We'll meet soon.