10- Business Trip

****Next Day Morning****

Adithi's P.O.V:

When I took his coat the moment he gave it flashed in my mind. I packed his coat in a box with a tag.

I wrote thank you in that tag. I have to take this with me today without fail.

****At office****

I entered my room. Akalya was waiting there. "You?",I asked. "Yes... How are you? It has been a long time...", she said. "Yeah...",I said.

Actually I don't wish to talk to her. But what would I do? "I have to say you something...",she started. Not again.... "Akalya I have work now... If you don't mind we shall talk in break...",I said.

"Ok... We'll meet in cafeteria.... Bye...",she said and left. I'll not go there definitely. Thank God... She didn't change my temper.

Mr.Arrogant haven't came till now. I have booked the flight tickets. Sunday afternoon we have to board. I have to ask him about the return tickets.

When will he come? I have to give this to him. Finally he came. "Good morning sir",I greeted. "Morning...",he said and went in. I went behind him and knocked the door.

"Come in...",he said. "Sir... This is yours...",I said and gave him the box. He looked at box confused and then at me. "What's this?",he asked.

"Sir... It's your coat... You gave me that day...",I said. "When? Oh that day.... Okay... Fine...",he said. "Sir...",I called. "Yeah?",he said. "Sir... I have booked the tickets... The plane is scheduled on Sunday on 1.00pm. It's a through flight to Mumbai...",I said.

"That's good...",he said. "When to book the return tickets sir?",I asked. "We are returning here on Tuesday...",he said. "Ok sir...",I said. I thought of thanking him for the coat. "Sir...",I called.

He nodded his head and said, "Yes?". "Sir... Thank you for your help...",I said. "For what?",he asked. I looked at the coat. "Oh... It's ok...",he said and smiled. "I'll take a leave sir...",I said and left.

****After sometime****

"You said that you'll meet me in break...",I heard a voice. I looked up. It's her. "Uh... I was busy...",I said. "Yeah... You are going to Mumbai then why won't you be busy...",she said.

How did she knew it? "May I ask you something.... How did you knew it?",I asked her. "It's not a big secret that shouldn't be revealed to anyone...",she said.

"Everyone knows that meeting is held at Mumbai... Then what's new in your trip to Mumbai...",she said. "Akalya I am saying it again... I have a lot of work to do... Be straight in what you are saying...",I said.

"You know what I'm going to say. He is not good as you...", before she could complete I said, "Stop it... Just stop it...". I took a deep breath.

"See I don't believe what are you saying. So please don't waste your time in these unnecessary things and don't waste mine too... Hope you understand what I am saying...",I said.

"Please understand me... I am saying the truth...",she said. "Do you think that I am a fool? Or you think that he's a fool? I don't believe your sayings... So please... Stop it and go...",I said.

"Please believe me one last time...",she said. "How many times I have to say? I have trust in him... He is not that kind of man... I know... I trust him... Did you get it?",I said.

"You won't understand me until you face the truth...",she said and left. I don't believe in her. I know he is an arrogant and egoistic man.