26- Not to be remembered

Arya's POV:

Jeeva was talking over phone so seriously today afternoon. When I asked what he is up to, he replied that he'll tell that to me later. I don't have any idea what he is doing. But there's something.

I was sitting in the couch thinking this. Jeeva sat beside me. He was having some papers in his hand. "What's this Jeeva?",I questioned him. "I'll tell you later",same reply now too. He signed in those papers.

When I tried to look what are those papers he turned away. "Jeeva I cannot resist this. You went somewhere today afternoon suddenly after a serious conversation over phone. What happened? Is everything alright?",I asked him.

"Everything is fine...",he replied without even looking at me. "Then tell me what it is",I asked out of curiosity. "Wait you will know it soon. Sign here",he said pointing at a paper whose content was hidden from me.

"Jeeva... Are you transferring the properties?",I asked narrowing my eyes. He smiled in return and patted my head. "Sign this. Don't worry this is not properties",he replied with a smile.

"I know. I was just kidding. Tell me what this is. Please",I requested him. "No...",he got up and moved out. I followed him. "Jeeva...",my call didn't fell in his ears. He drove out of the gate. What is he doing? I went to my room. He will tell me for sure but I cannot bear any surprises.

****NEXT MORNING****

Adithi's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and got up from my bed. I went to the balcony and enjoyed the cool morning breeze. Then I completed my morning routines and when I went to make coffee for me that came to my mind.

Bhaiya and Bhabhi's anniversary. I have to wish them so I went to their flat. Bhaiya was reading newspaper and the kids were playing around him. "Adithi... Why are you standing at the door? Come in",Bhaiya said and so I sat near him in the couch.

"Bhaiya... Happy...",before I could say anything Bhabhi interrupted me, "Adithi... Coffee or tea...",she said in a loud voice and signed me not to tell him from kitchen. "Coffee Bhabhi...",I replied. "Adithi... You said something like Happy... What was that?",he asked me.

"Happy... Uh... Happy... Happy day... Happy day Bhaiya. This gives a positive vibe to us. So I only I said that",I stammered initially but managed somehow. Bhabhi heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh... I need that more because once I enter the office I forget everything around me. Hope this day would be happy for me",he smiled.

"Definitely it would be a happy day for you Bhaiya",I stated. "Ok... I have to get ready for work...",he went into his room. I went to kitchen and Neha Bhabhi was standing biting her nail. I gently pressed her shoulder. "He didn't remember our anniversary this year too",she worried.

"Bhabhi... Don't worry. Just make this day special for him that he should not forget this day in his entire lifetime",I stated with a smile. She smiled in return. "Bhabhi you said that you have to purchase something. Shall we go after Bhaiya leaves?",I asked her.

"Ok... We'll go",she replied. "Bhabhi what to do with the kids?",I asked her. "Mamma said that she'll take the kids with her as Pappa and she is free",she said.

"Oh... Ok Bhabhi don't keep your face worried for this. He'll not forget this day ever",I said as she smiled at me. "Bhabhi I'll be back as soon as I complete my works. Then we'll go",as I said she nodded in agreement. I went to my flat.

Jeeva's POV:

When I went to Arya's room after my workout he was sleeping peacefully. I decided not to disturb him and went downstairs. Amma was writing something. I went to her and sat beside her.