3 - First Day

Adithi's P.O.V:

I got ready for the temple. It would bring peace to me. I went to the temple.

I was standing in the shrine of Goddess Meenakshi. I closed my eyes to pray.

I felt like someone is watching me. I opened my eyes and looked around. But no one is watching me.

Then I went to other shrines including Lord Shiva and other Gods.

I could feel that someone is following me. I again looked around. But there was no one following me.

Why I am feeling this way? No one is there.

I went home. I watched TV for sometime and slowly drifted to sleep.

Days passed.

It is my first day of work. I am a little bit nervous. I have to be ready. I got ready and reached the office. I went to the reception. The receptionist identified me.

She said,"Welcome Mam. I'll show you your cabin. Jeeva Sir is waiting for you Mam". I gazed at her with surprise.

The CEO of a company is waiting for me! What's the surprise in it?

He will be waiting for delivering some advice for me. It's not a big deal. She showed me my cabin. It is a medium sized room.

A table in one corner and a shelf with a lot of files in it. The room was perfect. But one thing confused me. There was another door in my room.

She took me Mr.Jeeva's cabin. It was near my cabin. Both of our cabins were parallel. I was a little nervous.

The receptionist knocked on the door. "Come in",he said in a loud tone. She entered his cabin.

I could hear what they are talking about. The receptionist said,"Ms.Adithi have come".

May be I shouldn't eavesdrop. She came out and said,"You can go now Ms.Adithi. I am leaving".

I smiled at her and went inside. He was talking with a girl. I wished him,"Good morning Sir". He just nodded his head with a smile.

"Ms.Adithi she is Akalya. She will assist you till you get accustomed",he said pointing the girl and she smiled at me.

He continued," If you have any doubt ask her she will clarify. Ok? Any other things you have to know?",he asked. I said,"No sir".

He said,"Ok best of luck. You can resort to your work", with a wide smile. "Thank you sir",I said. I was about to exit but I saw that.

There was another door in his cabin. My confusion was cleared.

The door in his cabin and mine is one and the same. It is connecting our cabins. The door is made of glass. Even though its blurry he could watch me through it.

I didn't clearly observe the door in my cabin.

I came out and waited for Akalya. She came smilingly. I too smiled at her.

She came to me and asked,"Shall we go to your cabin?".

I said,"Sure". We both headed to my cabin. I sat in my seat.

She continued,"Today is your training. Sir told me to assist you until you get accustomed. So I think it will take three to four days. I'll be with you".

I said," I won't take this much time to get prepared. One day is enough for me". She stared at me.

I said,"I'll learn quickly. It won't take that much time". "Shall we resort for work?",she asked. I nodded.