31- First kiss

Adithi's POV:

I took print out of the new contract papers and placed the company's seal.

I have to give it him. I took those papers and knocked his door. I went in.

He signed me to wait as he was talking over phone. He ended the call and looked at me.

"Sir These are the contract papers",I handed him the papers. He scanned them.

"They are fine... Good work... Forward these papers to Arya. He too wants to see the paper",he instructed.

"OK sir",I nodded and took those papers from his hand.

"Adithi...",he called me. I gazed at him.

"That bastard has been arrested... Venkat called me and told me this...",he informed me.

"He deserves it. But sir his father is a bigshot. Didn't he do anything?",I asked him my doubt.

"No he didn't do anything. Because if he do anything then his reputation will be spoiled. So he accepted his son's crime",he replied shrugging his shoulder.

"Whatever... He is getting his punishment",I murmured. He nodded his head.

"Ok Forward those papers to Arya",he stated. "Ok sir...",I walked away from there.

****Evening****

As soon as I reached home my phone beeped. I read the message. "No dance class today...".

Well... It seems like Bhabhi is not here. What shall I do? It's been a long time since I met Sarla Maa.

And Uthra will also be there and Kanamma. How did I forget her? Maa will also be happy. I'll get something for her and go there.

Jeeva's POV:

"Maa are you sure? You want to stay at home?",Arya asked her.

"Yes... You all go and enjoy the party... I'll take care",she tried to convince us. "I'll stay for you Amma",Kanamma said.

"No Deiva will be expecting you and Varun also. So go...",Amma refused. "Then I'll stay with you",I said.

"Jeeva... Please understand... You all go... She'll be waiting for you all",she insisted.

"We thought you would also come with us",Uthra frowned. "No problem... I will take care of myself",she refused.

"Ok... We'll be back soon",Arya said. "No... Enjoy the party till it ends... I am not a kid. I'll be alright",she stated.

We all nodded in agreement. "Bye Maa...",I hugged her. "Bye...",she smiled back.

Adithi's POV:

When I came down to the parking lot I noticed that the wheel is flat. Oh god... Not again.

I took an auto and went to a fruit shop and got some fruits for everyone and headed there.

I pressed the doorbell. "Adithi...",she was surprised. "Hi Maa...",I hugged her.

"What a surprise!",she exclaimed. "I just wanted to see you... So here I am",I smiled.

"Come in...",she got me in. "It seems like no one is here",I said. "Yes... They have gone for a party. I said that I will stay at home",she said while sitting in the couch.

I sat beside her. "Then it's good that I came here. I can give you a wonderful company this evening",I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She giggled on seeing my reaction. "What were you doing till now Maa?",I asked her.