4- Hide and seek

Jeeva's P.O.V:

There will not be any torture for these two days. I have escaped.

I clasped the coat button. Uthra came running and shut the door. Her breathing was like she have been running for the past few hours.

I raised my eyebrows and signed her what. She said, "Danger".

"Danger?",I asked. She nodded her head. "Dangers doesn't matter me...",I said smilingly.

I was about to open the door. She screamed, "No Anna don't go down...".

I said, "I'll go. Nothing matters to me".

I went down the stairs. At the midway I noticed someone sitting in living room. I was terrified because it's Deiva.

She was talking with Kannama Akka. I rushed to my room. The door was locked. I knocked it. She opened it.

I entered and shut the door. She laughed at me,"I said not to go down know? You said that danger doesn't matter to you".

I said, "Danger doesn't matter to me but she matters to me. If she knows I am here then she will... I don't know what she will do".

Oh my God. It's time. I have to go to office. What will I do? "Uthra she doesn't know that I am here know?",I asked her.

"No Anna Arya Anna just know informed us about your romantic date...",she was giggling.

No way I have to seek the help of Uthra.

I said, "Uthra please send her away. Or just take her to your room for few minutes. I'll escape within that time. Ok? Please help me".

She nodded and went down. She messaged me to come down after few minutes.

I peeped from upstairs. My room is upstairs. She took Deiva to garden.

I ran to my car and drove away. She always suspects me.

I stopped in the midway and called Arya.

"Arya... I am waiting for you near the Tower building. Please fetch me my breakfast. Come soon. I am hungry da",I said.

He agreed. I was waiting for him.

Finally he came with the breakfast in another car. He sent it back to home.

We both got into​ the car I came. I took the box from him and opened the box.

It's my favorite Dosai and Sambhar. I smelled the aroma of the food and started to eat.

He asked, "Very hungry ha?". I said, "Yes". I finished it.

I asked him, "Did Deiva asked you anything about me?".

He said, "Yes of course. You are her crush, her love, her soul, and everything. Then you think she won't ask about you" and laughed.

I glanced him with anger.

"Ok... Ok... She did. I think she didn't believe you. She was repeatedly asking about you.

I think she will come to office. Please be careful. Because if she knows you are lying then....",he said.

I asked, "Then....".

He continued, "I don't know what will happen". I took a deep breath.

"Tell me any idea to avoid her in the office. If it is home then no problem for me I'll escape from her.