8- Sole Possession

One and a half weeks later:

Adithi's P.O.V:

Everything    was going  as  usual. After she have gone I didn't enough time to go to    the  dance  class. It was very hard. Board meeting, three deals... Ah... 

It was not stressful. But I had to work hard for them. Not only me, he also worked hard. Mr.Arrogant...

This    name suits him   well. But now a days he have reduced his anger it    seems... But he is   unpredictable. He is smooth sometimes... Arrogant    most of the  time...

Mmm... He won't change... What's the point in thinking this?

Adithi... You are thinking unwanted things now... Stick to your work now... My inner sense warned me.

I    continued my work.   After sometime I got an call. It's Mother Grace. I    answered it.  "Hello  mother... How are you? Sorry I couldn't meet  you.   It's been a  long  time...",I said.

"Uh... Yes... I'm...   I'm    fine",she said in other end. Something's wrong. It seems like   she's    tensed. "Mother... Is everything fine?",I asked. "Adithi could   you meet    me now? Please",she said in a sorrowful tone.

"Mother...    What   happened? Please tell me...",I said. "Could you meet me now? I    can't   tell it over phone...",she said. "I am coming Mother...",I said    and   ended the call.

I am sure that there is   some problem.  I   want to go and meet her now. I have to avail leave   today. But how    Mr.Arrogant will accept it. I don't have a valid  reason  by my side.

What    should I tell  him?  Just tell him the truth to him... My inner sense    said to me.  But will he  believe it? No matter what he thinks... I  know   that I am  not lying. I  knocked his room.

"Come  in...",he   said.   "Sir... I need leave today...",I said. He gazed at me  and asked,    "For  what?". I said, "My friend needs my help now  sir...". "Ok... You    can  leave...",he said. "Thank you sir...",I said. 

He  nodded.    "Adithi...",he called me when I turned to  leave. "Sir?",I  asked. "Is    everything ok? Nothing serious isn't?",he  asked. Why he is  asking  this?

He  continued, "Uh...  You   look so tensed and  worried that's why I asked  it. If you don't  want to   tell me then it's  ok...",he replied according  to the  question in my   heart.

This  always surprises   me. How  could he think the  same way I do? How could  he catch my   thoughts? Oh...  Adithi... It's  getting late. I thought to  myself.

"Its not  like that sir.    Actually I don't know sir...  She asked me to meet her  right now...  She   didn't tell me the reason.  But I sure there is some  problem",I  said.   "Oh...",he said.

His  face was too   serious.  He nodded. I  turned to leave. He called,  "Adithi...". I  turned  and  gazed at him.  "Take care...",he said.

I  nodded and left from    there. I  called Mother. She asked me to come to a  hospital. What    happened? My  heart was beating so fast. I rushed up.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

Something's    not  right.  What would have happened? I think shouldn't have let her     alone. I  thought of asking it. But I thought it would not be right.   But   my heart  is not in peace.

Jeeva relax... Nothing will get wrong... Relax... I released a deep breath.

Someone    waved hand  front  of me. I came to reality. My eyes widened. It's    her...  "Devi.....ll...  Uh... Deiva...?!?...",I stammered. It's her...    Oops.  Jeeva you're  trapped.