14- I won't spare them

Adithi's POV:

When I entered my apartment I saw Kartika talking over phone with someone standing in the balcony. I entered my room. What he said was right... But I can't believe one thing... He was about to apologize to me.

"Boom...",someone screamed from my back. I was terribly scared. Kartika.... Stupid... "Hey Idiot...",I yelled at her. She was laughing uncontrollably. "Karti... You scared me idiot...",I slapped her hand. "I saw you immersed in a sea of thoughts... That' why I did this...",she said laughingly. I stared at her angrily.

"Ok... Ok... Cool... I won't repeat this again...",she said. "You have said this a lot of times before...",I said and grabbed my night suite. "What happened dear? Why are you like this? Everything fine right?",she asked. He flashed in my mind. I remained silent. "what happened? Mr.Arrogant scolded you?",She asked.

I nodded in disagreement. "Did you scold him?",she asked. I nodded in refusal again. "Then?",she asked eagerly. "He tried to apologize to me...",I said in a low tone. Her eyes widened. "Is that true? What else happened?",she said making me sit in the couch. "I came to know about his past life...",I said.

"What? That's it?",she frowned. "Why? What did you expect then?",I asked her. " I thought that something really interesting have happened...",she said. "Kartika... They are in this position due to their hardwork... They worked part time in USA while he was studying MBA. His family suffered severe financial crisis after his father's death... The business faced doom. They weren't able to pay his sister's college fees... They didn't accepted anyone's help. They even refused his father's best friend's help... I was really... I was really very much... I don't know how to say that... You can feel it right?",I said.

She was looking at me without even blinking. "What?",I shook her. "I thought he was arrogant due to his wealth... But he's really not like that... I think it was your misunderstanding...",she said. Yes... She's right... That Dayalan also said that both are humble and down to earth characters and Blazy too said that... I have misunderstood him. "Why are you silent?",she interrogated me.

"No... I am just feeling weird... I have called him a lot of times as Mr.Arrongant... That's why I am thinking...",I said. "Relax... Don't do that here after that's it... Relax...",she said. I nodded.

"Hey What about your dance class? Are you going regularly?",she asked. "Yeah... Just two days I went... As I had extra works in the office I had to decline the classes. But I'll go there regularly from tomorrow...",I said and went to refresh to refresh myself.

I returned to the hall. "Where's Bhabhi? I didn't see her since yesterday...",I asked Kartika. "She had head ache...so she was early to bed...",Kartika replied. I sat beside her and tuned to a music channel. "Adithi...",Kartika called me.

"Mmm?",I asked changing the channels. "I am leaving tomorrow morning... My work is over now...",she said. I frowned. "I have to leave... I also have work in my office dear...",she said. I just nodded. "Take care of yourself... ok?",she said. "You are leaving tomorrow... Not now...",I said in an angry tone. She smiled and hugged me. I too hugged her.

Arya's POV:

Today evening was good. I never expected Dayalan uncle would come accepting our invitation. I was pacing around the garden. I was so upset with Jeeva today. But he was right. I knew that he won't support bad. I turned to leave. Jeeva was standing in front of me. "I was little bit terrified to see you so close...",I teased him. He raised his hand to slap me and then smiled at me. I smiled in reurn.

"What are you thinking da? Is everything ok?",he asked. "Yes... Everything is fine... I was just roaming here thinking about our childhood...",I said. A smile pastured his face.