23- Most awaited confrontation

Jeeva's POV:

I indulged myself in the wonderful view and the cool breeze.

"It's a nice view isn't it?",someone asked me

"It's a nice view isn't it?",someone asked me. I turned to look at him. The man was standing with a liquor bottle. He raised his eyebrows. "I just asked about the view... Magnificent view right?",he again asked me. "Yeah...",I replied with a smile and diverted my gaze towards the view.

"You're Mr. Jeeva right?",he said. "Yes... How do you know me?",I asked in surprise. "Oh come on Mr. Jeeva... World is not big as you think... You are a successful business man in this city. You think I don't know you staying here?",he said. I just smiled in return.

"So how's your brother Arya?",he asked. He knows both of us. "You know him too?",I asked him. "Yeah... I know him as well",he replied. "Well... May I know who are you?",I asked him. "I am Sanjay... Sanjay Khanna",he said. "Mmmm... So... Are you a businessman?",I asked him. "No Mr. Jeeva... I am just trying to relive my wasted days... The past seven years of my life",he said.

"Then I advise you not to drink... It will waste the rest of your days too... It's really a bad habit",I said with a smile. "Ugh... What to do Mr. Jeeva? I am addicted to this and I can't leave this even though it is bad. I love this. Like this I have many bad habits which I love the most?",he said taking a sip.

"Bad habits?",I murmured and smiled. "Yes... Don't you believe this? I will specify one... If I see people in sorrow I feel immense pleasure...",he said. "Then you are a Schadenfreude(sadism)",I replied. "Of course...",he said and laughed.

"I was just kidding",he stated. "I know... You have a nice sense of humor",I replied with a smile. He is strange. "But I am really very eager to see someone like that... In pain...",he said. It's better to be silent. "You're an introvert Mr.Jeeva",he said. "No... I am not",I replied looking away.

Sanjay's POV:

You're trying to end our conversation Jeeva. But I'll not let that happen. "Then you should have asked the question 'who?' by now",I stated. "That's your personal matter... I don't really bother about that",he replied. You're smart. But I am smart enough than you. "Oh come on... Ask me that",I insisted.

"Fine... Who's that?",he asked without any interest. "The girl I loved the most... For whom I was ready to give my life... For whom I wanted to give all the happiness in the world...",as I said he looked at me sharply. "All I wanted in return is her love... Nothing other than that... But she betrayed me. She ditched against me. She pushed into coma for nearly two years... I lost my memory and she left me just like that... I don't even knew that. My friend said me these things",I stated.

"So?",he asked me. "I wanted her... No. I want her to feel the same pain which I felt when she ditched me... When she hated me... I want her to undergo the same pain",I said. "I don't agree with this...",he replied. "But why? Won't do the same when someone does that to you?",I asked him.