9- Water Balloons

Uthra's POV:

When I entered the house both Arya Anna and Jeeva Anna was sitting in the sofa and talking something. They both looked at me shockingly. "Hey... Why did you came?",Arya Anna asked. What are they asking? I couldn't understand. "He means that why did you came so early?", Jeeva Anna said. "She asked me to leave... So that I've returned...",I said.

"Will you return if she asks you to? Will you do everything she says?", Jeeva Anna asked. "What happened Anna? Why are you asking this?",I asked. "She is alone there... You know it... But you have returned now... She have lost her parents also....",Jeeva Anna said. "What? She don't have parents? How did you know it?",I asked. What's he saying? Is it true? Both Annas looked at each other.

"You only said at the hospital... That she don't have parents and she is alone... Now you are asking us...",Arya Anna said. "I didn't say anything like that...",I said. "You said... You might have forgotten...", Jeeva Anna said. They may have misunderstood my statement. "No Anna I didn't mean that way... She was alone in there that's it...",I said.

"Oh...",Arya Anna said. "What's the dinner? I am so hungry...",I said. "Come I'll prepare something for you...",Jeeva Anna said. "So the food is over?",I asked. "Yes...",they said in unison. Very nice... There's nothing left for me... Calm down Uthra... Calm down... "I'll eat fruits... I don't want anything...",I said and went to my room.

Arya's P.O.V:

"That means Adithi is alone in the hospital...",I said. He nodded. "I'll call her...",he said. "No... Don't call...",I said. "It's not right time to call... It's twelve...",I said. "Yeah...",he agreed. "Call her in the morning... And...", before I could complete he said, "I'll not ask nothing...". I asked, "Why?",I asked.

"If we ask anything then she might know we came to know it by someone... She may guess that's Uthra... She should not know the relation between us and Uthra....",he said. "But why?",I asked. "If she knows it then she might think that we're influencing Uthra to befriend her and her helps for Adithi will be like ours. Definitely Adithi won't like it. She thinks that no one should be troubled because of her... That attitude will make her think like that...",he said. He's right. But how does he know this much about her?

"Jeeva... How did you know she have that attitude? Generally you don't show any interest in employee's attitude and their personal affairs. But it's not the same with Adithi... Why?",I asked him.

He scratched his head. "It's not like that and...",he stretched. "And?",I asked. "You don't need it...",he said. I stared at him angrily. He smiled. "I'm not interested in her things... I'm just saying the things I know about her... That's it...",he said.

I know he is showing more concern towards her. He is worried for her. But he is hiding it... Because he was not like this before. He wants all the works completed within the deadline. That's it. He didn't care their personal affairs. May be he have changed.

"Come let's go for sleep... Tomorrow there are more works...",he broke my thoughts and grabbed me to my room. "And Arya.... Uthra should not know that Adithi is my PA...",he said. I nodded. "Go... Go and sleep...",he pushed me into my room. What's wrong with him? He won't urge me like this...

Next day morning:

I slowly opened my eyes... It's 6.30am. After refreshing I went to Jeeva's room. He was not there. May be he will be downstairs. I went down to have my Tea. He was not there too... I sat on the sofa with my tea and newspaper. He entered the hall with car key.

Where did he go early this morning? He sat beside me. "Good morning...",I greeted him. "Good morning...",he replied. "Where did you go?",I asked. "Uh... Walking...",he said. "What? Walking? With this suit?",I asked. "Uh... Well... Yes... I went to walk with this...",he said. "You are looking so tired... Did you get enough sleep last night?",I asked.