11- I'll not let anything happen to my love

Adithi's P.O.V:

Party? What does he mean? "Sir... Party? When? I mean...",I stammered. "After we return to our town...",he said. I smiled in return. He called someone. I too messaged Blazy about it. I think he was talking to Arya sir. It's not good to eavesdrop. So I moved away from there. I thought of calling Kartika. She didn't pick it up. She would be busy... I thought of telling her yesterday's incidents... She would be worried unnecessarily... I am relieved but I can't easily erase it from my mind... Why did he came? What was his motive? I didn't ask it to Mr.Arrogant in a hurry...

Where is he? He has been talking for 10 minutes. What's the next plan? Meeting is over... We have flight tomorrow. Till then what to do? Now he'll return to the suite and will be in his room. What will I do? It'll be boring. I cannot go out on my own too. How to spend the time? Sleep... No... It won't be right... If he call me in-between then I would not respond. I sighed.

"Ok... Bye... Talk to you later...",his voice came. I looked at him. He ended the call and said, "Shall we?". I nodded.

Shall I ask him? No no... It's no use asking him the next plan... We both got in the taxi. He was sitting next to me. Surfing his phone... What else he'll do? I looked out. We're stuck in traffic. Uh... It was really heavy. I was simply staring out. I saw something...

Pani Puri shop... It's my favourite... Appa used to get it for me inspite of Amma's scoldings.

***Flashback***

Me and Amma was returning from school. Amma was driving the car. I spotted a Pani Puri shop. "Maa I want Pani Puri... Please... I want it now...",I asked her. "No way Adithi... I'll not...",she said. "Maa... Please...",I requested her with an innocent face. "My decision is final... Ask me anything but not this...",she said. When we got home I ran to Appa. "Mr.Shiva your wife is so disgusting...",I complained about Amma. "What did my sweetheart do?",he asked. I told him everything. "That's fine... She is right...",he said. "Appa... You also like it right?",I justified. Amma stared at him. "No... No honey... You have mistaken it... I... Don't like those...",he stammered looking at Amma. I made an angry face at both and resorted to my room.

"Adithi... Adithi...",Appa woke me up. "What paa? Just now I slept...",I murmured. "Come with me... I have something for you...",he said and dragged me out of the bed. "Appaa... Please...",I yelled. He closed my mouth and said, "Be quiet else your mother will wake up...". He smiled at me. "So we're going out without Amma's knowledge right?",I whispered. He nodded. We both headed to car.

He stopped at a small shop. "Pani Puri...",I screamed. He smiled. We both ordered for us. He was also eating along with me. "Appa you said that you don't like this... Then why are eating now?",I asked him with a smirk. "I just said that for the sake of your mother...",he said. I noticed a car. It's Amma's car. She got out from it and walked towards us. I signalled Appa to look back. She was angrily gazing at us. He was happily eating. "I usually love this Adi... But I lied today for your mother... If I have said the truth then...",he stretched. I signalled him to look back. "Then?",Amma said. He looked back. "Then? What would have happened?",she asked. Appa smiled sheepishly. She then involved in a small fight with Appa. Finally he consoled her by kissing her cheeks unexpectedly. I giggled. Romantic couple. Then Amma too ate Pani Puri with us. How happy we were.

Someone flicked finger in front of my face. It's him. Oh... I was immersed in my thoughts. "What happened? I am calling you but you seem lost...",he said. "No... No sir... Actually I was thinking...",I said. "Thinking so deep that you cannot hear anyone...",he said. Oops... I smiled. "Sorry sir... I was thinking something...",I said. "That's fine... It's happens with everyone...",he said. I nodded. "We're stuck...",he said. I again looked at the shop. It will be easy to reach there as we were along the pathway. I wish to have it now... But how?