19- Game is gonna start now

Sanjay's POV:

"What the hell is this?",I yelled on seeing the photo Deepak have clicked. "Even I don't know Sanjay... I am also confused about it...",Deepak said. "Who the hell is he? I hope he won't come into play...",I spat. "He won't... She is just working under him...",he again justified. "Then why the hell he is holding her hand? That doesn't seem right... I don't want to get failed this time... I don't want anyone to be with her... She should be alone... All alone...",I scowled looking at the photo.

He was holding her hand smilingly and she was also happy. No... This can't happen and I won't let that happen.  "You will succeed for sure...",he tried to console me. "You know it Deepak... My plan was failed due that Kartika for the first time... I don't want it to happen again... My plan should not be failed due to him this time... I won't let that happen...",I vented out in anger. Deepak was all silent.

"Deepak... I want every information about him... Everything... Where he lives? What he is doing? About his family and affairs... Everything... I want everything about him... I don't want any misconceptions and errors this time...Everything should be perfect this time...",I ordered him and took a look at the picture. You will lose this time Adithi and no one would be there to save you this time... You will lose... I said looking at her. Who is he? I want him to be away from her. She should be alone.

Jeeva's POV:

Amma was sitting in the sofa and reading some book. I lied down placing my head over her lap. She passed me a wide smile and caressed my hair. Arya was helping Kanamma in the kitchen. "Maa...",I called her. "Mmm?",she replied. "You look beautiful Amma...",I praised her beauty. She is really so beautiful. "Jeeva don't lie...",she twisted my ear.

"Amma... It's painful... I didn't lie... It's true...",I justified. She smiled in return. "You are also so cute and handsome Jeeva...",she said caressing my forehead. "You said not to lie... But you are lying now... This is a lie for sure...",I said and pinched her cheeks. "Why da? What do you lack? You're looking like a king da... Just like your name you're also so brave and handsome... That too your smile... The thing I love in you the most...",she explained.

She admires me a lot. "Jeeva... I almost forgot about it... Coming Sunday we have a Pooja here... We have to make the preparations and invite the guests...",she uttered. "We'll take care of everything Amma... You just relax... We'll prepare everything...",I assured her. "We have to invite the guests on our own...",she stated.

"That's fine... We'll invite on our own... I'll come with you...",I assented. "Are you sure Jeeva?",she asked. "Yes...",I drawled. "But how will we manage?",she asked. I got up and cupped her face. "Amma... Just take a deep breath...",I said. "What?",she asked. "Yes... Just take a deep breath and relax...",I stated. She took a deep breath and smiled at me. "Did you eat your tablets?",I questioned her. She nodded in refusal.

"Come with me... It's time to go to bed too... Eat the tablets and sleep well...",I said and assisted her to her room. I made her sit in the bed and grabbed the medicines. I gave them to her and she ate them. "Now... Sleep... Without any worries... Ok?",I ordered her. She nodded in agreement. I covered her with the duvet as she lied down. "Good night Amma..."I said. "Good night Da...",she said and closed her eyes. I switched off the lights and returned to living room.

"Good night Jeeva...",Kanamma said and resorted to her room. "Amma?",Arya asked. "She is sleeping...",I replied and sat in the couch. "Jeeva I want to ask you something...",he stated. "Yeah?",I replied. "I accept that you don't hear songs mostly... But it doesn't mean that you don't hear any songs... But why did you say like that to her? I was confused by that...",he spilled his doubt.