Feedback

Hi friends,

I am so happy to meet you all again. It's not a regular update. It's just a feedback session. I just wanted to know answers for some questions. That's it.

Silent readers please spend few minutes to just comment yes or no.

Please comment inline:

1) What do you feel about my storyline?

a) Excellent

b) Good

c) Satisfactory

d) Bad

e) Worst

Reason:- Only if you need any changes

2) Do you need any improvement in my story? Like vocabulary, story line, grammatical errors...

If yes then what?

3) What you think about my story cover?

a) Excellent

b) Good

c) Satisfactory

d) Bad

e) Worst

Reason:- Only if you need any change

4) What do you think about the cast of my story?

a)Excellent

b) Good

c) Satisfactory

d) Bad

e) Worst

Reason:- Only if you need any change

5) What rating will you give to my story if you are a judge?

(Out of 10)

6) Do you like my story? If no then why?

7) If you have any other comments than this please mention it here:-

That's it my friends. I just wanted to know the answers. Thank you so much for spending time filling this feedback.

Soon we are going to hit 50 soon. I expect I can bring a twist in the 50th chapter. I am not sure about it. I'll confirm that later.

 I feeling so happy to write this story. Thank you for your encouragement till now.

I don't know how many of you know that I thought of quitting initially as I was really disheartened that I didn't receive any type of encouragement. But if I had quit writing this story then I would have regretted quitting. Thank you so much for supporting me.

Meet you all soon in the next part.

Bye...