7- Anger

Adithi's POV:

"It's me... It's me...",the person said while holding my shoulders.

It's him. I stopped screaming. "It's me Jeeva... It's me",he said. I was terrified. He scared​ me. Mr.Arrogant scared me. He turned on the flashlight.

I covered my face with my hand and leaned on the rack lightly. I looked at him. He scratched his head. He said, "I scared you right?". What? He knows that he scared me...

Then he is asking question? I controlled my anger. I remained silent.

He said, "I didn't do it intentionally. I was crossing this room. I heard some sound. I thought it would be you. When I stepped here the light went off. I hit against the table. Something fell down. Then I walked towards the switch. I turned it on. But it was already in on condition. I felt like you are standing here. That's why I came here. Before I could call you, you started screaming".

I said, "I came here to arrange the files. But the light suddenly went off. That's why I screamed". He said, "It's ok... Anyone will do this way"and after a break he continued, "But today I came to know something...".

I looked at him. He said, "You have a good powerful voice...",in disdain. Good sense of humor.... But wrong time. Here I am fuming in anger. But he is kidding. I diverted my gaze.

He said, "Shall we go down?". I nodded. He said, "Follow me... As it's dark you may step over something wrongly". I nodded and watched my steps. We went down to our respective cabins.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

I scared her. I didn't expect it. She was screaming hysterically. I know she is angry with me. If inform her about the case she will definitely burst out in anger. I think so. I'll tell her later.

****After sometime****

She is in her room. I buzzed the bell. She came in. I have to tell her anyway. How to start? She is standing in front of me. But I feel like my lips are adhered.

I somehow managed to speak. "I've... done... something without your permission",I said. She said, "The things which you do don't require my permission. It's your own wish sir". How to say?

I said, "It's related to you...". She looked at me with confusion. "I don't understand sir",she said. I explained everything to her. She was stunned.

Her eyes were fixed at the wall. I called her, "Adithi... Adithi....". She looked at me. I said, "I wanted them to get the reward of their mistake. How dare they are?",I vented out in anger. Jeeva... Control yourself... Don't get emotional....

She said, "I thought this before. I wanted to do it. But before me you have done it sir". Thank God! She accepted it. She didn't got angry. She said, "This should not happen to any other girls... So I decided to file a suit".

She is more courageous than I thought. Any ordinary girl would remain silent in this situation for the sake of her future. She said, "When is the hearing sir?". I said, "Don't know... When Venkat catches them the next day will be the hearing".

She nodded her head. I continued, "But before that you have to sign the charge sheet. It will be fine if you sign them today". She said, "Ok sir", with courage in her eyes.

Sometimes she impresses me. The way she handles me when I am angry... Sometimes she is courageous like this... Everytime something impresses me.

She asked, "Can I leave for work sir?". I replied, "Yes". I am relieved now. But how her parents will allow it? What would they think of it? Did she tell them? I think I should ask her about it.