15- Family meeting

Adithi's POV:

We was going to office by his car. He was driving the car all silent. My wrist turned red. I got bruises. That man made that. I gently rubbed over it. "Are you hurt?",he asked without looking at me. "No sir... I am alright...",I said. "Don't think yourself as an expert of lying Adithi... I have a good vision...",he said. "I just got bruises... That's it",I said in a low voice. He parked the car on the corner of the road slowly.

I looked at him. He suddenly grabbed my hand suddenly but gently. I looked at him shockingly. He was not at all bothered by it and was analysing the bruise. "Shall we got to clinic?",he asked. "It will be alright...",I said taking my hand from his.

"I know you don't care for yourself... But let the people to care for you....",he said. He again grabbed my hand and took the first aid box. He applied ointment over it. I was looking at him sharply but he didn't bother it. He blew over the ointment. Amma... She used to do this.

FLASHBACK:

"You don't care for anything right? Just care about atleast yourself...",Amma yelled at me. "Paaru... Leave it... Come let's go to hospital...",Appa said. "Shiva you just stay away from this... This is not the first time for her. But she have done the same mistake today also... See her hand. See how much she is bleeding...",she shouted.

I know that Amma is in her peak of angry. I'll justify my act after she is cool. "Maa... Please my dear...",I tried to console her. "You keep quite... Don't talk to me hereafter...",she said and went to her room. "Leave it Adi ma... I'll tend your wound...",Appa said. "It's just a bruise Paa... I'll take care of it",I said and left to my room.

Mom have never spoke to me like this. I accept that I did mistake. While returning from school I saved a puppy without seeing the car approaching me. I got hit by the car but luckily I didn't get much injuries. But I got severe bruises in my leg and head and hand. She was very angry after seeing my wounds.

I fell in my bed. I am sorry Amma. Please talk to me. I am feeling pain in my heart not in the wounds. I slowly drifted to sleep. I felt like someone touching my leg. I slowly opened my eyes. Amma was applying balm over the wound. "Amma... You are awake?",I asked. She didn't reply.

"Amma I am sorry... I will be careful hereafter...",I said. She was quite. She applied the balm in my head and blew over it. I lowered my gaze. "Paaru... I got the tablet you said...",Appa entered my room. I looked at him. He smiled at me and caressed my head. But Maa didn't show up anything.

She stretched the tablet to me with a glass. I had it without any refusal. "Maa... I am so sorry... I'll be careful hereafter...",I apologized her. "Adi... You're our world. If anything happens to you then... We can't even imagine that... I was angry because of that... Forgive me if I was too hard. I love you so much",she said.

"I too love you Amma...",I said. "I love you both...",Appa said and hugged both of us. We shared a family hug. She took my hand in hers and applied the balm over the wound. She blew over it. I smiled at her. "Is it painful now?",she asked.

"No maa... Its not painful Maa...",I said. someone flicked the finger in front of my face. I came to reality. He raised his eyebrows. "It's me who asked you whether it's painful?",he asked. "No...",I said and diverted my gaze. He ignited the car. Tears welled up my eyes. I miss you Amma... Who will scold me for my mistakes? Who will care for me Maa?

"I will...",he said. I looked at him instantaneously. "Then why I am here? I will do it... For you... Nothing is important for me more than you",he said while driving the car. What he is saying? How did he know what I was thinking? How this is possible? I looked at him. "Phone call",he said removing the Bluetooth from his ear. He was talking over phone. I was terribly shocked. I managed by diverting my gaze.