68 - Forever

**** TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER ****

Jeeva's POV:

'Om. Be a good boy and have this last bite,' Adithi was pleading with him. 'Mama,' he ran to me as soon as he saw me. I lifted him in my arms. 'Just this last one,' Adithi pouted seeing him. He giggled playfully and had the last bite. 'Good boy. Just like Mama,' she pinched both of us in our cheeks.

'Toys,' he said. 'It's playtime. Go and play with Sarla Paati,' Adithi wiped his mouth and face with a towel. He nodded and ran to Amma's room. 'Feeding him his breakfast is the most tedious job. That too he is very active,' she smiled walking to the dining table as I followed her.

'He is a perfect mix of Uthra and Venkat in some aspects,' I said. 'I'll get you breakfast,' Adithi said. When she moved I held her hand. 'You sit. I'll get you breakfast. You relax,' I said making her sit.

'You prepared everything. I am just serving. I will eat when Arya and Deiva come back,' she said. 'Where are they?' I asked her. 'In their mission impossible. Feeding Shrishti,' she giggled. 'So we're the ones who are free now?' I winked. 'Enjoy while it lasts,' she winked back. 'Did Amma eat?' I asked her.

'Yeah. She ate early to manage these bundles of joys while we eat,' I replied. Arya returned with Shrishti wiping her pink lips. She smiled at the instant she saw me. She came to me and leaned over my shoulder. 'Aww. Did you scold her?' I asked Arya playfully. His eyes widened.

'She was the one who was throwing tantrums for the past hour. Shrishti, did Appa scold you?' Arya sighed. Shrishti blabbered something in a typical one-year-old tone followed by a giggle. I kissed her on her cheek and gave her to Adithi. I walked to the kitchen to get breakfast. Deiva was already there.

'Shrishti complained to me that you and Arya are scolding her,' I smiled. 'No way. Even I may get irritated by her. But not Arya. We can know how patient he actually is when he is with Shrishti,' she supported him which made me smile. She helped me get breakfast to the dining table.

Adithi's POV:

Venkat Anna came. 'Mama,' Shrishti stretched her hands towards him. He lifted her and played with her. 'Good morning,' he greeted us. 'Where's Om?' he asked us. 'He is playing with Amma,' I replied. 'We will come here after seeing Om, right Shrishti?' he asked her and walked to Amma's room with her. Jeeva and Deiva served us breakfast.

'Venkat Anna came,' I said laying an extra plate for him. He returned without the toddlers. He sat beside Jeeva. 'I have had my breakfast,' he said when Jeeva passed him the roti. 'When is Uthra returning?' Deiva asked him. 'She can be good even without seeing me. But she can't be without Om. She is returning today from the conference,' he replied.

We all ate breakfast together. I went back to the room to get my phone to instruct Akshaya about the works. I have taken a few days off to take care of Om as Uthra has gone to a medical conference. I went back down after the phone call with Akshaya. Deiva is also on a maternity break and she is doing her work from home now.

And Kanamma have adopted a three year old girl and have named her Kritika. We all were delighted to welcome our new family member. And her in-laws were happy too. It's been a year and they're taking good care of Kritika.

Deiva was rocking sleepy Shrishti in her arms when I walked to the living room. Venkat Anna has already left. When I went to the kitchen to do the dishes, Arya and Jeeva were already doing it.

They just then wrapped up everything. 'No need. We have done everything,' Arya walked out with a smile after hanging the apron he wore. I looked at Jeeva leaning against the kitchen door frame.