[48]

ɪғ ɪ'ᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴ' ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 

"that's it for today guys, thank you all so much for bearing with me", hoseok clapped his hands smiling brightly. "i know i'm an ass for keeping you in practice on valentine's day but at least you have the whole evening", he grinned, winking at jimin and yoongi, the blue-haired boy rolling his eyes while yoongi just huffed, blowing a stray strand of black hair out of his eyes, still pissy over the fact that his boyfriend wouldn't let him do anything other than footwork.

"hyung, it's only five pm", jungkook laughed, picking up his dance sneakers and tossing them into his duffle.

"yeah, well", jimin grumbled. "still way too late in my opinion."

"well, we're out", namjoon grinned, ruffling his silver hair and wrapping an arm around jin's shoulder. "i'm taking jin out for dinner tonight, made a reservation and all so we'll be seeing you tomorrow", he grinned, jin waving at them before intertwining his fingers with the hand that was wrapped around him, leaning his purple head of hearing on namjoon's shoulder as the two of them walked out, bags slung over namjoon's free arm.

"yeah, the three of us are leaving, too", jimin smiled. "hoseok managed to convince yoongi to make a reservation for dinner tonight so we're gonna go shower and go head to that."

the redhead grabbed yoongi's hand while the ravenette grabbed jimin's hand with his free one so that they had become a three-person human chain, the blue-haired boy waving at the two maknae's as they walked out of the dance studio, the two youngest waving back and calling 'have fun' and 'enjoy your night' after them.

jungkook grabbed a hair tie out of the side pocket and shoved his blond hair out of his face, tying it into a messy ponytail, a couple of strands falling into his face as he continued to gather up his discarded towel, spare shirt and empty waterbottles around his bag, his ponytail becoming looser and looser as he did so until it completely came apart and the hair tie fell by his feet.

sighing, taehyung tucked a strand of his wavy brunette hair behind his ear before reaching down to pick the hair tie up, hopping up onto the bench and patting his boyfriend's shoulder making jungkook look up at him (the only time he ever had to was when taehyung was elevated off of the ground, usually he was looking down).

"let me?", the honey-eyed boy questioned, eyes hesitant and vulnerable and jungkook really really couldn't resist, a small smile quirking at the corner of his lips before he turned around.

"you act like you haven't done my hair before, baby", he murmured as his smaller boyfriend gently gathered up his long blonde strands into a pile on the top of his head before securing the hair into a messy bun.

the blond turned back around and wrapped his arms around the older's waist, lifting him up from the bench and tossing him in the air slightly, making the brunette squeal, quickly latching onto the taller once more, giggling his adorable and kind heart out.

"what's go you so scared, hm, bubs?", the younger teased, poking his side with his right hand as he continued to hold the smaller up with his left. "you know i'll always catch you when you land."

the brunette stared blankly at him for a couple of seconds, unsure of how to respond to the words.

"did you just...quote khat dahlia?", he questioned, completely unimpressed, whacking the younger in the arm when he nodded. "you're such a dork, oh my god, go trip over a rock and break your leg in a ditch", he whined when the blond only laughed in response. "seriously jungkook that was so lame and cliche."