[036] ᴸᴵˢᵀᴱᴺ ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᴵ ᴳᴼ

AN: this will be sad as fUCk, but it'll have a happy ending

AN: this will be sad as fUCk, but it'll have a happy ending. Lil' background info, they were trainees for 2 years and it's set so that it's only been 4 years since they debuted.

crossdressing!tae vintageaesthetic!tae fluentenglishspeaking!bts

OoOoOo

Kim Taehyung had always had feelings for Jeon Jungkook, ever since their trainee days, which would make six years. He knew it was wrong, to like his own bandmate, especially since Jungkook was his best friend and would always gush to him about the younger's crush on Yugyeom, but he always smiled painfully through it.

And here he was today, head hanging low as Jungkook and Yugyeom were sat in their dorm room with an announcement. Taehyung was positive they were going to say they were together.

"Jungkook and I are dating", the blue-haired boy stated, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist.

Taehyung felt his throat constrict as he looked up, forcing a smile on his face. He always seemed to be forcing himself to seem happy nowadays.

"Congratulations guys", the soft pinkette said quickly before standing up, faking a phone call. "Sorry, this is my mom."

He ran to Namjoon's room, their leader was the only one who knew about how he felt about Jungkook and had been scolded several times for making it obvious in public. He shut the door and crawled into the sheets of Namjoon and Jin's bed, hiding his face in a pillow as he began to cry, the sobs wracking his body.

The door creaked open and heavy sigh could be heard and the bed dipped from the added weight when Namjoon sat down, the blonde rubbing circles on the heartbroken boy's back, a sympathetic smile on his face. He watched as Taehyung dragged a hand over his eyes quickly before swallowing a lump in his throat.

"I have to talk to Manager Sejin about something", the soft pinkette blurted. "I'll see you hyung."

Namjoon sighed. Taehyung was probably going to ask for a roommate swap since he and Jungkook shared a room and listening to the younger as he gushed about his boyfriend was annoying enough to Namjoon, the blonde couldn't imagine how Taehyung felt.

-

Taehyung took a deep breath as more tears fell from the prison that was his eyes, escaping his lashes and glistening on his cheek as they slid down, falling to die at his lips whilst he sniffled, knocking on the door and pushing it open when their Manager responded.

"Taehyung?", the older man questioned. "Are you okay? Why did you come here?"

The soft pinkette took a deep breath, more tears falling as he shakily raised a form that he had filled out during the car ride on the way to BigHit Enterprises, papers neatly filed in a brown envelope.

He placed it down on the ravenette's table, the weight creating a soft thunk as they landed. The older man reached out to pick it up as he read over the papers, looking up at Taehyung with tears glistening in his eyes.