[006] Someone You Loved

AN: Original idea was applied in my Shawmila imagines book

AN: Original idea was applied in my Shawmila imagines book. [taekook are the same age]

Now the day bleeds

Into nightfall

And you're not here

To get me through it all

I let my guard down

And then you pulled the rug

I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

~Someone You Loved, Lewis Capaldi

OoOoOo

Taehyung sat in the writing studio, head in his hands, staring angrily at his notebook as tears rolled down his face. Bang PD-nim watched silently through the window as the new singer angrily began to scribble lyrics. It was always like this, had been since the beginning. Taehyung had anger issues, always angry at something, but Bang PD-nim never knew what. The manager bit the inside of his cheek as he watched. The pen almost tore through the paper with the amount of force that Taehyung was using.

As Taehyung continued to scribble, all his feelings escaped his heart and made their way onto the paper, all his words of pain, love, longing, loss. The tears continued to overflow and spill, pouring down his face quicker than a waterfall. They had gone their separate ways because of their colleges. Taehyung had gone to Berkley while Jungkook went somewhere in LA. The lighter pinkette had made it as a big-time singer and hadn't had much time to and didn't have time to listen to much music, but he did still keep up with his Friday ritual of John Mayer, it was the last piece of Jungkook he could hold to his heart.

Sure, he had pictures, but it was the memories that really mattered. He grew up with him, they were neighbours and their parents were best friends and, at around age 5, after much begging from the two kids, they tore down the two walls and the fence separating the two houses and joined them, making them one large house. The adults didn't mind since they were all so close anyway. The two of them started dating in 10th grade and were going strong until university. They had never ended things officially, but it almost felt like it.

He was so used to being someone he loved that when they were ripped away from each other, half of his heart went with him. He knew that he was in love with him, otherwise, it wouldn't hurt like this, he wouldn't be in so much pain just thinking about him. If he wasn't in love with him, he would be able to cope much better than he was coping right now, at this moment. They had both cried so much that day and now, here he was, stuck in the studio, writing another song about him. Listen Before I Go is what he decided to title it. It reminded him so much of their last moments when he had asked him to listen before he left. He told him that they would see each other again one day, but when was that one day? It never came and Taehyung was beginning to lose hope.