[038]𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

as you can see part 2

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 as you can see part 2

OoOoOo

Three months later and Jungkook had gone to visit his grandmother for her eighty-second birthday and some family events, he would be gone for three weeks, and Taehyung had been sent home to his parents because of his disability. Except things didn't go exactly as a planned. About a day into his time at home, he caught a very high fever, it had the poor boy passed out for three days, his parents transferring to a hospital to make sure nothing happened.

When his fever finally broke, everyone was incredibly relieved. The doctors that had worked on him this time were the same ones who worked on him when he was younger, treating him for the fever that had turned him blind, and they were all grateful that he ended up being okay because they had grown emotionally attached to the small boy.

-

The next morning, nobody was in the room, but Taehyung began to stir, the small pinkette carefully opening his eyes as he did so, only to shut them immediately after when he was hit with a blinding light. For a fleeting moment, he thought he was dead, but he decided to open his eyes again, allowing them to adjust to the light and he was suddenly face-to-face with a hospital room.

He thought he was dreaming, so he decided to pinch himself, but yelped when he did, which attracted the attention of nurses, causing one of them to rush in and begin to check him over.

"I'm not dead...right?", he asked warily, watching her closely.

"Of course not!", the middle-aged woman cried out.

"Well then", the soft pinkette paused for a moment. "I like your hair. It's very pretty."

"Thank yo-", she trailed off, realising that a boy who's known for being blind had just complimented her hairstyle. "Oh my God, Taehyung!", she cried. "You can see?!"

"Mhm", he hummed in reply. "See, you have dark brown hair, pin-straight, down to your waist, and you have it in a low ponytail, sitting at the base of your neck."

The nurse ran out and went down the hall, not caring about the questioning looks that her co-workers gave her, all she cared about was that Kim Taehyung could see again, and she needed to tell Dr House about it.

"House", she panted as she entered his office, grabbing his attention. "Taehyung can see."

Within a flash, the forty-year-old doctor stood up and ran across the hospital, to the small boy's room. He slid the door open and almost cried when he saw the soft pinkette's eyes focus on his figure, silently following him as he moved across the room, pulling out a flashlight and a pointer.

He walked over to the small boy's bed and carefully tilted his chin up. "Now this won't hurt a bit", House said softly. "I just need to check something."

"Okay."

The older shone the light at his eyes, biting back a smile when he saw the pupils adjust in size to compensate for the sudden exposure to bright lights.