[42]

an: okay so, this will have kaihun so the majority of this one-shot will be split between sehun's and taehyung's points of view

in which taehyung has been in love with his best friend jeon jungkook for seven years but the latter is absolutely oblivious. also, idol tae (solo artist).

shorter!tae lil' angst college!au shorter!hun idolmv!tae

────────────────────

sehun grumbled lowly under his breath as he glared at his dormitory door, burning holes through it with his eyes. he hated how jongin affected him, it ate away at him. he was so submissive to the older and he despised it with a burning passion, but he loved it. he was in love with jongin, despite not wanting to admit it.

he huffed and flicked a stray strand of blonde hair out of his eyes, away from his forehead as he fixed his part. he turned on his heel and stomped away on his black vans, huffing as he brushed down his black ripped jeans before walking swiftly down the hall. he glared at the ground, finding it very interesting before he was winded when he slammed into a figure.

he gasped as he choked for a moment before hurriedly looking up to find the infamous jeon jungkook staring at him, lust visible in his eyes.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry", the blonde muttered quickly, fiddling with his fingers as he noticed a small boy watching them from nearby.

"say", the dark pinkette in front of him questioned. "are you taken?"

"uhm, no", the older replied quietly.

a smirk quickly made its way onto jungkook's face and the blonde's eyes flitted to the right, noticing the defeated posture of the small boy. he looked back at the younger when he felt the taller press a piece of paper into his hands.

"well then, cutie", the dark pinkette muttered. "hit me up anytime."

sehun looked to the right again and noticed the small boy tearing up before he turned on the heel of his af1s and ran towards the door of a dorm. something inside sehun twisted in hurt for the small boy before he looked up at jungkook who was staring at him expectantly.

"i'll, uh, i'll think about it", he said quietly, the dark pinkette nodded.

"well, i'm heading to the club", the younger chirped shoving his hands in his pockets, walking away.

"asshole", the blonde muttered, thinking about the poor boy who looked at jungkook with so much love in his eyes, yet the dark pinkette was oblivious.

sehun quickly tossed the paper in the garbage and walked towards room seven-seven-seven - the room that the boy had run into - quickly rapping his knuckles against the door, waiting a couple of moments before doing it once again when there was no answer.