[010] ᏞᎾᏉᎬ

"Babe", Yoongi's voice could be heard from the other side of the door

  "Babe", Yoongi's voice could be heard from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?"

All the mint-haired boy got in return was a muffled grumble, but he still went ahead and walked into their room anyway. There was Hoseok, laying face down in the pillows, hair tussled as he rolled over Yoongi grimaced. The redhead's eyes and lips were red and swollen, nose and cheeks tinged a rosy pink as tears left tracks on his face. Another broken sob left his boyfriend's lips.

Yoongi sighed and walked over, sitting on the edge of the bed as he hesitantly took Hoseok's hand in his, rubbing reassuring circles on the latter's palm. "We'll talk to them", Yoongi said. "I promise."

Hoseok sniffled but still nodded. It was a rare one for Yoongi, to see Hoseok break down like this broke the mint-haired boy, but he had to stay strong so that the redhead wouldn't get worse. Yoongi slowly stood up, tugging gently on his boyfriend's hand so that he would follow the mint-haired boy out the door.

Namjoon sat with his head in his hands in the living room. They had driven the two maknaes out of the house. "Why did we do that?", he asked.

Jin shrugged. "I think that we were just upset about the fact that we all couldn't do the same when we first started dating. It took us weeks to come out to the rest of the members and at least 2 hours, but they just straight up said it."

Jimin sucked on his bottom lip nervously. "I-um, I have a plan to get them here, but Hoseok hyung will be the main focus of the plan."

-

"Please, just come home", Hoseok said. "We want to talk to you."

A huff was heard from the other end of the line. "Fine", Jungkook grumbled.

"Great!", Hoseok chirped. "15 minutes."

"Yeah, yeah."

-

They all waited in the living room as they saw Baekhyng's car pull up outside. There was a short exchange between the three and they all jumped when the door opened and in walked Jungkook with a squealing Taehyung on his back as the younger pretended to drop the lighter pinkette with every step he took.

"Kook!", the older whined. "Stop it!"

Jungkook sighed and set Taehyung down on the sofa. "Fine, bub", he said, tapping Taehyung's nose lightly.

A loud squeal interrupted their moment and the two snapped their heads to find Jimin screaming into a pillow and hugging the poor cushion so hard that feathers were escaping at the seams. A rough nudge from Namjoon made Jimin pop his head out of the pillow. "Sorry", he said brightly. "You're just too cute!"

Taehyung stared at him, mouth agape.

Jimin nodded. "Mhm", he said. "We accept you. Actually, the only reason the others were so mad is because it took them so long to come out to you guys, but you, you just did it without a second thought."

A snort left Taehyung's lips before he started laughing. "It's okay, we're all still friends, so we're good!", a bright smile made it's way into the lighter pinkette's lips as Jungkook protectively wrapped his arms around Tahyung.

OoOoOo

It's shitty and short, but it's all I had in mind.

    ~~~~Ⓑⓞⓡⓐⓗⓔ~~~~♥