[017] Frenchie

Jin decided that now his cousin was back, he would drag Taehyung to watch the soccer match with the rest of the gang, cheering Jeongguk on as he was the captain of the team

 Jin decided that now his cousin was back, he would drag Taehyung to watch the soccer match with the rest of the gang, cheering Jeongguk on as he was the captain of the team. Jin found his cousin sitting in the back of the class, chatting away with Jimin, Yoongi, Hoeseok and Namjoon. It was a pity that Jeongguk had to skip the entire morning of school because he had to get in extra stretching before the match, making sure that he wouldn't tear anything or severely injure himself during the match.

"Hey, guys!", Jin said cheerfully. "Taehyung, come with us to the soccer match after lunch. They're cancelling the entire afternoon of school for it!"

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his cousin's excitement. Besides, he would get to see his boyfriend in action, who wouldn't want to see that? True, Jeongguk didn't necessarily know that Taehyung was here, but that didn't stop him from cheering the younger on and besides, Jungkook was going to find out soon.

"I'd love to."

oOo

"What are we waiting here for, exactly?", Jimin questioned, hopping from one foot to the other. "It's fucking freezing and we're going to miss the match if we don't head out soon!"

Jin chuckled. "Taehyung will be here soon", he said, turning his head and spotting the pink hair of his younger cousin. "Look, here he is!"

Only when Taehyung had gotten close enough did Jin realise that the hoodie Taehyung had tugged on was Jungkook's team hoodie, but he shook it off, deciding it was probably one of those ridiculous merchandise items that the school sold for people who came to watch the match.

They all began to head to the field and made it just as the first round started. It was clear to Taehyung that despite the cheerleaders' constant screaming, cheering the Attaway Armadillos on, the captain was clearly out of it.

The younger was constantly tripping over his feet and continuously missing the goal, giving off the impression that he was drunk, even though Taehyung knew that the darker pinkette hated the taste and effect of alcohol. Millwood booed as Leechul blocked another ball that Jungkook hadn't managed to steal.

Taehyung was thankful for the ravenette being a literal wall in front of the goal, otherwise, Attaway would have lost already. Taehyung saw Leechul snap at the younger, clearly telling the younger to focus as the ravenette dusted himself off and reached down to pick up the ball. Taehyung was getting frustrated by the younger's lack of concentration so he stood up, despite the complaints from the people behind him.

"What's he doing?", Yoongi asked.

Jin just shrugged, not entirely sure as to what his cousin was thinking. Taehyung took the fact that the cheerleaders were taking a break to his advantage and cupped his hands to his cheeks, creating his own megaphone as he took a deep breath.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!", he screamed.

Jeongguk's head snapped towards the bleacher at the familiar deep, soothing voice screaming at the top his lungs. Many of Jeongguk's teammates snapped their heads to stare as well, easily spotting Taehyung due to the bright red hoodie he was wearing. Many of them were curious as to why the pinkette was wearing Jeongguk's hoodie.