[024] Living in Silence

AN: mentions of self-harm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  AN: mentions of self-harm. Click away if you're uncomfortable...

OoOoOo

17

18

19

20

21

Satisfied with the number for cuts, Taehyung immediately pressed a towel onto his bleeding hip. He always cut himself there, never on his arms, it was just too obvious if people saw shining scars littering his forearms, he would have no excuse.

His phone went off again and his heart clenched when he read the text message from the anonymous person who had been sending him screenshots of hate articles and Tweets about him. If the light pinkette were to say it didn't hurt, it would be a lie, but it wasn't as if anyone on the app were lying. He was useless and a burden to the entire group. He sighed as he sat down and ran a hand through his hair.

There was Namjoon, he was their leader, their anchor, they would have never gotten this far without him, Yoongi, and amazing rapper and truly dazzling songwriter and piano player, he charmed people with his gummy smile, Hoseok, he was the best dancer out of all them, always so happy and full of sunshine that he was irresistible, Jimin, he was the contemporary dancer and had beautiful vocals which were topped off by slightly disgusting flexibility, Jin, who was their mother and kept everyone in check, making sure they knew their roles and didn't overstep boundaries and Jungkook, the golden maknae, he was the best at everything. Taehyung had always told the youngest that he had the best vocals in all of Korea.

Everyone's talents made Taehyung question his role as a member of BTS. He did nothing, he was only able to produce low growls and bad falsettos and don't even get him started on dancing. Next to the dance line, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook, he was absolutely pathetic, it was mortifying.

"Hyung?", Jungkook's voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked up from the last Tweet he was reading. "Practise room in 10, they want you, me, Jimin and Jin hyung there to practise Dimple again."

The light pinkette nodded and the youngest left the room. He picked up his phone again and swallowed harshly when he saw what the last Tweet sent to him was.

JjkBTS6: God, V's so useless, like, what does he do? Nothing. He doesn't have good vocals and can't dance, he doesn't write any songs so why is he even in BTS? He should just quit, or kill himself. It's my birthday tomorrow, I really hope he does one of these things!

Taehyung knew what he was going to do tomorrow. He was going to make this fan's wish come true. No matter how much people hated him, the pinkette always thought about their fans and what would make their fans happiest, and if killing himself was on that list, he was going to do so.

-

He stepped into the full bathtub wearing one of Jungkook's old hoodies and a pair of shorts. He shakily grabbed the razor from the side of the tub and began dragging harsh lines across his hip bones, on either side, making them as deep as possible. The water was quickly turning a dark red as he became increasingly light-headed. He dropped the razor and shoved his head underwater.