[40]

AN: y'all probably think i'm crazy, but i realized i never did a valentine's day special and i had this idea but i forgot to write it

AN: y'all probably think i'm crazy, but i realized i never did a valentine's day special and i had this idea but i forgot to write it. btw, oneshots will proceed to be in the lower case from now on. along with having a new page format. :)

shorter! tae equestrian! bts uk! bts

in which taehyung is a valentines day enthusiast and is secretly dating the bad boy, who just wants everything on galentines day to be perfect, but things don't go as planned.

[40] louder than bombs

──────────────────────

"bob!", jimin shouted, running after his checkered horse. "stop!"

the orange-haired boy struggled to catch the bulky creature as he continued to run after it. hoseok was sitting atop a fence, glueing foam hearts to a lasso when he saw one of his boyfriends chasing after his horse.

"i've got him!", the redhead shouted, swinging the lasso before throwing it at bob, completely missing the horse.

"hoseok!", jimin screeched in frustration as bob picked up his speed. "now you've scared him!"

the redhead hopped off the fence and grabbed his smaller boyfriend's hand as the began to run after bob, attempting to catch him before he ran into the decorations, however, it was too late and the heaviest horse of the stables ran into the banners and streamers that were attached to several red and pink balloons.

"shit!", hoseok cried out, watching as the now decorated horse zoomed past yoongi, namjoon and jin.

"unable to catch him again?", their mint-haired boyfriend questioned, raising his eyebrows as he continued to groom tapestry, combing out her tangled, golden mane.

"yes", jimin sighed, making jin giggle.

"wouldn't be the first time", the eldest stated as he continued to braid ribbons into ariel's brown tail.

"taehyung, watch out!", namjoon called as the pinto barrelled towards the tiny pinkette, whose eyes widened and he reached out to grab onto the heavy creature.

he latched onto the red, foam-heart covered rope and spun around with the horse, wrestling with him whilst he tried to calm the pinto down, whispering little reassuring things and petting him, however, bob decided that he would walk away and left taehyung tangled in the decorations, looking like valentines day exploded on him.

"ha!", jimin cried out, laughing at him, the younger rolling his eyes as he tried to untangle himself before he stumbled when someone bumped into him, judging by his friend's scowls, it was jeon jungkook and his little posse, of yugyeom and bambam.