[41]

in which tik tok famous 'vante' decides to hop onto the trend and kisses his best friend

shorter!tae tiktok!tae sameage!bts highschool!bts

little smooch

────────────────────

"fuck", the soft pinkette breathed out as he was slammed into yet another row of lockers.

god, how he wished that he could be his real self in school, but no, instead he wears glasses and gels back his hair because it's amazing how much a hairstyle and glasses can change your appearance.

the only person who knew of his fan base on tik tok is his best friend. jungkook was there for him when he had first gone viral and had a mental break down because he thought he wouldn't be able to handle all the fame.

jungkook had calmed him down, pulled him into a hug and mumbled words of reassurance, promising him that no matter what happened, he would still be kim taehyung and he would still, most importantly, be his best friend.

but, right now, he seriously needed jungkook. he didn't know how much longer he could stand being slammed into lockers by another group of bullies. if only they knew who he was, they wouldn't bully him, since they were a part of their fan base.

"give us your lunch money", one of them growled.

"i-i don't have any", taehyung managed to whimper out.

"why not, faggot?", the boy pressed, tightening his grip around the smaller's neck.

"y-you", he coughed. "took it a-all. just, please, let me go, beomsoo."

the ravenette laughed, dark and sadistic. "did you hear that boys?', he taunted. "he thinks we'll let him go if he asks us. what are you gonna do? beat us up?", the taller mocked.

"no", a deep voice growled. "but i will", a tall, looming shadow appeared behind the group of bullies and beomsoo whipped around to see the much taller and muscular jeon jungkook, arms crossed, nostrils flared and an intimidating look plastered across his face.

"shit", beomsoo blurted, letting go of taehyung, the boy dropping to the ground with a heavy thud for he was held at eye level with beomsoo, which was at least a half head taller than him.

"i swear", the ravenette backed away slightly as he spoke. "we didn't do anything!"

"really?", the dark pinkette questioned. "because i can clearly see the bruising around his neck to prove you wrong."

"we-we-we were just-"

"you were just forcing him to hand over his lunch money", the dark pinkette scoffed. "yeah, i heard."