[037] 𝟖 (m)

AN: I'm so sorry, but part 2 for 'as you can see' needs a lot of editing, so we have this first

AN: I'm so sorry, but part 2 for 'as you can see' needs a lot of editing, so we have this first. So Listen Before I go part 2!

OoOoOo

One and a half years later and BTS were all shocked when their manager walked in with the biggest smile on his face, whooping, cheering and clapping while throwing his hands in the air, pure excitement prominent on his facial features.

"You guys ready to perform live at the 62nd Grammy Awards next week!?", he cheered.

There were claps that rung throughout the room as a chorus of 'yes's were shouted, but Jungkook kept his head down, a tight-lipped smile on his face as he thought about going to their dream performance without Taehyung. The dark pinkette hadn't ben the same since his best friend left, he was a mess and constantly a nervous wreck.

Recently, he discovered that Taehyung had gone solo and was still working at BigHit along with still being managed by Sejin, so the youngest knew that today, he would beg their manager to take him to see the soft pinkette because he couldn't bear any more time apart from the older.

There was a small chat and some planning before he stood up to leave. Jungkook sneakily slid the older's phone out of his pocket and placed it in the sofa cushions. Once Sejin was out the door, the youngest pretended to find their manager's phone in the cushions.

"Oh, shoot!", he exclaimed. "Manager Sejin forgot his phone. I'll go give it to him."

His hyungs nodded and he ran out the door and down the stairs of their dorm, catching the Manager just as he was about to shut the door. Jungkook hopped in and shut the door, breathing heavily and running his hand through his hair once before he held out the hand that had the phone it, making the ravenette beside him gasp.

"Thank you, Golden Maknae", the older smiled.

Jungkook waved his hand, taking one more big breath before his face became serious.

"You're taking me to Taehyung as a 'thank you'", he stated firmly. "I know you still manage him, so, please, I'm begging you to take me to see my best friend."

Their manager sighed before nodding, telling the driver to head to Kim Taehyung's American dorm, not missing the flash of love in Jungkook's eyes as he thanked the ravenette over and over again. The manager only smiled knowingly. It may have not been unrequited love, Yugyeom may have just been a distraction.

-

Half an hour later they pulled up in front of a baby blue and pastel pink dorm building, Jungkook biting back a smile as a small chuckle escaped his lips when he looked at the colours. They were just so Taehyung that he couldn't resist the giddy excitement that was bubbling up in him at the thought of the shorter, soft pinkette male that was inside the building at the moment.

"Call me when you want me to pick you up", their manager said, waving as he shut the door and drove away.

The dark pinkette took a deep breath and ran on the doorbell, smiling when he heard an uneven pitter-patter of feet, indicating that Taehyung was skipping. The door swung open and there was the soft pinkette, a bright smile on his face, though it fell as soon as he saw Jungkook at the door.