[0039] s h e n a n i g a n s (m)

AN: shorter!tae

AN: shorter!tae

in which, after several months of distancing himself from Jungkook, BTS finally get a break and Taehyung just wants to cockwarm his boyfriend.

OoOoOo

After three months of non-stop practising and performing, the entirety of BTS was going on an eight week trip to the mountains, just to relax and to chill. To spend some time with each other and too cool off, maybe blow off some steam as well.

To say Taehyung was excited was an understatement, he was elated. He could spend time with Jungkook and be as open as he wanted without having to worry about getting caught

Taehyung didn't want to be a whiny bitch when they sat in the car but after weeks of being deprived of touching Jungkook, he wanted to be as close to the younger male as physically possible.

So when they sat down, the soft pinkette immediately dragged the taller to the back of the car, the younger chuckling as they did so. now they were seated with the two of them at the very back, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin cuddling in the middle and Namjoon and Jin in the front-middle, Jin's legs splayed across the blonde's thighs.

Manager Sejin was sat at the very front with the driver, raising the partition as soon as they began driving.

-

It was about an hour into the nine-hour drive when Taehyung began to squirm. Everyone but him and Jungkook had fallen asleep and the light pinkette was feeling, you could say needy. He didn't want to be fucked, no, god no, especially not in the back of the car, but he did want something else.

Jungkook noticed his squirming and paused his game of Fortnite. He turned to look at his boyfriend, placing a hand on the older's thigh, stroking his thumb against it gently, trying to calm the other down.

Taehyung whined quietly, whimpering as he began to undo the dark pinkette's belt, much to the younger's surprise.

"Baby", he murmured quietly, catching the aforementioned's attention. "What are you doing? What do you want?"

Taehyung's big innocent eyes sparkled up at him as he blinked a few times. "I wanna cockwarm you", he said softly, suddenly turning shy.

Jungkook snorted before a soft smile adorned his features, reaching behind him and grabbing a blanket he turned to look at Taehyung, an eyebrow raised.

"Be my guest then", he smirked, watching as Taehyung completely removed his belt before undoing the button of his jeans.

The light pinkette then undid the ties of his own checkered cargo pants, tugging them down just enough, his underwear following with them. He looked up at Jungkook and the younger was stroking the back of his hand with his thumb.

"Do I need to prep you?", he asked, looking down at the shorter, who quickly shook his head.

"No", he whispered, flushing a bright red. "I prepped myself in the shower."

The dark pinkette chuckled. That's why Taehyung had taken so long in the shower. His baby had planned this entire thing.

Taehyung pulled the younger's dick out of his boxers, stroking it just to get it hard. Then he straddled the younger, facing the front of the car, sinking onto the dark pinkette's cock, biting into his hand to stop himself from moaning from the stretch.

He sank down to the base and shifted slightly to get comfortable before Jungkook draped the blanket over the two of them, lifting his hands over the blanket and wrapping them around his smaller boyfriend, taking out his phone and continuing his game of Fortnite, Taehyung watching as he continued the game.

They sat there for a couple of hours, playing together, giggling with each other as Jungkook kept winning every round. The younger was occasionally pressing kisses onto the side of the soft pinkette's face, playing with his hair and even letting Taehyung take over the controls and play the game for him, pointing out the little details and helping his tiny boyfriend win the game.

Somewhere around the fourth hour of the drive, Jimin woke up to the sound of giggling from behind him. He gave a tired smile and lifted himself off of Yoongi's shoulder, rubbing his eyes and yawning slightly before another loud giggle and some hushed whispering came from behind him and he slowly turned around to find Taehyung sitting on Jungkook's lap, both of them playing on the younger's phone.

It was adorable, they had a blanket draped over them, the taller had his arms wrapped around the older's waist, resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, occasionally nuzzling his hair or kissing the side of his face and neck. Jimin watched as Jungkook pointed at something on the screen and Taehyung giggled again.

"What are you guys doing?", the orange-haired boy questioned, making the two of them look up.

"We're playing Fortnite", the dark pinkette responded, lifting Taehyung up just the slightest so that he could get into a more comfortable position without making anything too sexual.

Jimin stared at them, eyes narrowed. Whenever the two cuddle like that, it meant that something was up. Usually, when Taehyung was sat on the younger's lap, they wouldn't have a blanket draped over them, only if they were hiding something. Unfortunately for the two boys who were looking at the orange-haired older with confused looks, Jimin analysed their relation way more than what was good for him.

"You're cockwarming him, aren't you, Tae", it came out as more of a statement than a question.

The soft pinkette blushed while Jungkook just chuckled, rubbing his hips reassuringly, turning to look at Jimin before looking back at his tiny boyfriend.

"Are you going to answer him, princess?", the younger questioned, making the soft pinkette cover his face out of shyness before looking up at his best friend with a tiny pout on his lips, cheeks and nose coated in a pretty rose pink.

"Mhm", he mumbled, nodding just the slightest.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

Well, more like the barrier between Jimin's voice and the outdoor world.

A loud squeal erupted from the orange-haired older, waking the other four up and causing Manager Sejin to bring down the partition out of worry. Taehyung's eyes widened as he grabbed the cushion from beside him, hitting Jimin in the head with it.

"Hey!", he shouted, giving the others a sense of calm as it didn't seem to be anything serious, though their manager kept the partition down just in case.

"You woke everyone up, Jiminnie!", the soft pinkette pouted, cheeks puffed out and honey eyes big and sparkly with exaggerated emotion.

The orange-haired boy groaned slightly in annoyance and confusion. "I swear to god, Kim Taehyung", he hissed loudly. "I do not understand how you manage to look so innocent while cockwarming your boyfriend."

Taehyung spluttered and choked on his own spit as the rest of the car was silent for a minute, only to erupt into a fit of laughter as the light pinkette hid under the blanket, his darker pinkette boyfriend chuckling and rubbing his hips gently.

Manager Sejin put the partition back up as everyone went back to their own business.

OoOoOo

AN: I felt awkward.... whatever, it was fluff with a slightly more mature side to it,,, i kinda like that for some reason but anygay

i love you all so much! stay awesome! stay sweet! and don't forget to be nice to each other!

borahe!