[012] Gum

AN: so I had this idea for a while now, I'm not sure if all of you will like it

AN: so I had this idea for a while now, I'm not sure if all of you will like it. Some of you will, others won't. I will admit it is a little gross, but it's not like Taekook don't play the game of trading spit aLL the time anyway, so...

[American college au. Fluent English speakers]

OoOoOo

Kim Taehyung was nervous. His first day in a new college after he had gotten transferred because of homophobic teachers at his previous school. In all honesty, he probably would've been able to handle it if Jungkook, his boyfriend of 6 years now, was there, but Jungkook moved to some university somewhere in the country.

He had no idea how he handled a long-distance relationship, he was someone who loved skinship and affection, but he did. And now, he had no idea what he would do if Jungkook ever left him. He would be completely lost.

He filed into the assembly room along with the rest of his year, all 20-year-olds were asked to come for a special assembly. Just as he was about to enter, a teacher called him and told him that he would have to introduce himself in a special way.

As the students sat down, he stood backstage, watching them through the gap between the wall and door, nervously wringing his hands together. He scanned the crowd when his gaze rested on someone with dark, pink hair. The guy looked up for a moment and Taehyung recognised him as Jungkook. He gasped, it had been over 6 months since Jungkook last visited and he had missed him dearly, but now he was here and they could go to college together.

The principal walked out onto the stage, microphone in hand and tapped it, getting everyone's attention, except Jungkook, who continued to stare aimlessly at his fingers. Taehyung felt someone's presence behind him and noticed another student.

"Don't mind him", the guy said, noticing how he was staring Jungkook. "He's always sulking, he misses his boyfriend, though he won't tell us his boyfriend's name", Taehyung's heart skipped a beat at the thought of Jungkook sulking because he missed him. "I'm Baekyun, by the way, I'm 23."

"Taehyung, 20", Taehyung replied, giving him a small smile.

"So I'm your hyung", Baekhyun chuckled, receiving a small nod from Taehyung before the principal started speaking.

"Hello everyone!", she said brightly. "For those of you who can't remember, my name is Ivy Mahone", she grinned, provoking laughs from the students.

"It's an inside joke", Baekhyun whispered to Taehyung. "There was this one day where everyone in the school was sleep-deprived and we couldn't remember what her name was, so we just called her 'Ms Principal'. It was hilarious. She still teases us about it to this day."

"Anyway!", Ms Ivy continued. "We have a new student who got transferred here today! Please be nice to him, he was moved because his previous university was homophobic!"