[016] ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

AN: Jungkook is serving in the army in this au

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AN: Jungkook is serving in the army in this au. This is a non-famous au. Okay, maybe slightly famous because Jungkook is a CEO and they're like MEGA rich, which they already are, so... 9 months age gap here.

[Strawberries and Cigarettes| Troye Sivan]

OoOoOo

Taehyung sighed as he wrapped his hands around his steaming cup of coffee, staring at the other, still warm cup of coffee. Another soft sigh escaped his lips as his fingers traced the patterns on the marble kitchen counter, watching the pale, translucent wisps of vapour rise from his boyfriend's mug. The small, white lettering bold against the purple background.

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓭

The words of the darker pinkette managed to get a soft smile to grace the older's lips as he stared down at his own mug. The words he had spoken were there, imprinted on the yellow ceramic, reminding him how much he actually needed his bunny-toothed boyfriend.

𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓘'𝓶 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

The honey-eyed boy shook his head softly to snap him out of his nostalgic thoughts, deciding, instead, to finish his coffee and get dressed, continuing his day as normal. He set his mug in the sink, creating a soft thud before grabbing Jungkook's mug and pouring the coffee down the sink, a daily routine of his to calm his nerves.

He watched as the coffee swirled in the white sink, creating patters and leaving a fading imprint as the coffee grounds stuck to the sink in some places. The light pinkette ran up the stairs, socked feet making soft padding sounds against the carpeted floor, reminding him of lazy Sundays where Jungkook would spend most of the morning chasing Taehyung around their penthouse.

The light pinkette's mind began to wander as he got ready for work. He wondered when Jungkook would come back home from the military and resume his place as CEO of Jeon Corporations. Taehyung's fingers glided over his silky light-blue shirt as he did the buttons up. It wasn't even his shirt, it was Jungkook's.

The older tugged on his black jeans and did his belt up before slipping on his Jordaan leather loafers, gently slipping his laptop into his purple shoulder bag before rushing out the door, locking it with the keys on a key chain with the name 'GgukTae' on it. He tucked the keys into the front pocket of his bag, taking out his keys for his silver 1961 Jaguar E-Type that once belonged to his grandfather, but Jungkook insisted on taking it to a mechanic so now it was fully functional.

Taehyung pulled the hood of his car up, exposing the black, leathery material before he opened the car door and stepped in, setting his bag down in the passenger seat, before he started the car and connected his phone to the sound system, another thing that Jungkook insisted on.