[31] l i g h t s 2

AN: Part 2 may be slightly longer, you're welcome

OoOoOo

Over the weeks, 11 to be exact, Taehyung had learned his way around the hospital room with Jungkook's help. The younger had kept his promise and was there for the soft pinkette every step of the way, seeming to know exactly when the older needed him. It made the short boy feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. At first, he had no idea what was going on, but then he realised he was falling for the taller Korean.

Little did he know the latter felt the same.

-

As soon as Taehyung heard Jungkook walk into the room, he sensed something was off with the youngers behaviour. He also felt that the dark pinkette was upset for two completely different reasons and the honey-eyed boy didn't like it at all.

He hated that Jungkook was upset, which why he patted his bed lightly, still leaning against the wall as he listened to the TV play, feeling the younger sit down on the bed as the mattress dipped down with the extra weight.

Taehyung began to sign. 'What's wrong, Koo? I can tell more than one thing is upsetting you, I'm always here you know.'

Jungkook sighed. He had fallen hard for the older and was scared that the shorter didn't feel the same way. "I know, I-you-we-they-I just-", he struggled to get the words out.

'Just?'

"You know what, fuck it", the dark pinkette mumbled, cupping Taehyung's face gently with his hands and closing the space between their lips.

Taehyung gasped and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck as the younger pulled him closer, shifting his grasp to the soft pinkette's waist, caressing small circles on his hip. When they pulled away Jungkook smiled.

"Wow", he breathed. "That was what was bothering me. I like you, hyung, as more than a friend, I just didn't know how to tell you."

'Well, I like you, too', Taehyung smiled.

"Good", the younger replied firmly, kissing the honey-eyed boy's shoulder. "Cause you're mine now."

'I don't mind that. But I know that's not the only thing bothering you.'

"You know me so well. Well, next week, we have a week off to visit our families. One, I don't want to leave you and two, I don't like my cousin. She's rude and is always bringing her bitchy friends around and it gets on my nerves."

'Bun, I'll be fine. And besides, your cousin might not be the greatest, but at least you still have a family to visit.'

"What's that supposed to mean?"

The soft pinkette sighed, he knew this was coming. 'I lost my entire family in a house fire four and a half months ago.'

"And you never bothered to tell us?", Jungkook choked out, pulling the shorter even closer, if possible. "You should have talked about it. You don't need to feel like your going through these things alone, baby. I'm here for you, always."