[008]Ⓗⓔⓣⓔⓡⓞⓒⓗⓡⓞⓜⓘⓐ

It was so hard for him to be able to see everything about every single dammned person's personality

  It was so hard for him to be able to see everything about every single dammned person's personality. He hated it with a burning passion, but his blue eye had always been like that to him. He never wanted people to know that he had a unique type of heterochromia. The only case to have and will ever exist. It wasn't genetic, it was a mistake made by the hospital his mother went to when she was pregnant. They had, unknowingly, hired a geneticist and he had injected her with something that modified the way his brain saw people, the different eye colour was just a side effect.

Kim Taehyung sighed and rolled out of bed, pulling on a fuzzy blue sweater and black skinny jeans before rushing to the bathroom and washing his face. He looked in the mirror, sighing at his bright blue eye before taking his brown contact lens and putting it in.

"There", he spoke softly. "All normal now."

He hopped down the stairs, bag on one shoulder as he pulled his white sneakers on. He kissed his grandma goodbye and grabbed a piece of bread that she had laid out for him. She just chuckled and shook her head before going back to her morning newspaper.

He was nearing the school grounds when he bumped into someone.

"Man, you really need to start watching where you're going, Tae!", Taehyung looked up sheepishly to find Hoseok and the rest of his friends standing there.

"Heh, sorry", he mumbled.

"You're all good, Kid", Yoongi said, ruffling his hair.

Jungkook walked over to him and intertwined his right hand with the older's left, wrapping his left around the lighter pinkette's waist. "Morning, baby", Jungkook said, placing a light kiss in Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung let out a small giggle, scrunching up his nose and gave Jungkook his adorable boxy smile. "Good morning to you, too!", he said cheerfully.

Jungkook smiled and nuzzled his nose into Taehyung's hair, breathing in the soothing vanilla and strawberry scent. The darker pinkette pressed another small kiss into Taehyung's hair, pulling away from the older, only to find an adorable pout plastered across his face.

"Jagi, what's wrong?", he asked as they continued walking with their friends.

"I want a real kiss", Taehyung mumbled, brows furrowing slightly as he gave Jungkook his best attempt at an intimidating glare, but it only made him look cuter.

"I hope you know that that doesn't look intimidating in any way and if you wanted a real kiss, you could've just said so, I would've given you one", Jungkook chuckled.

"I did say, but I still haven't gotten a kiss", the lighter pinkette muttered.

Jungkook chuckled. "Oh, jagi", he said before leaning down and pressing a sweet, short kiss to Taehyung's pink lips, pulling away to find the pout replaced with a blinding smile.