[034] i n k e d

AN: shorter!tae crossdressing!tae eboy!kook pastel!tae daeguborn!kooktae

OoOoOo

Kim Taehyung. A 19-year-old in university who had been searching for one specific person for years. 3 years to be exact. That person was Jeon Jungkook, his best friend. Jungkook was 9 months younger than him and, for 16 years of their lives, they would spend almost every second with each other.

They illegally got matching tattoos when they were 14, an outline of a heart in black with the other person's initials inside. They were located on the pulse points of their left wrists. The cherry pinkette sighed as he picked up his beauty blender and foundation before he began to cover up his tattoos. He got his second one when he was 16, a week after Jungkook left.

A small, black rose with two other flowers on his left collarbone paid tribute to their friendship, it was Jungkook's favourite flower, so he decided to roll with it.

His other best friend, Park Jimin bounded up to him, a group of friend surrounding him as he did so. Taehyung was a transfer, he had originally been going to Blake South University, but was transferred to Bangatan University due to homophobic teachers.

"Taehyungie!", he cheered, gasping when he noticed the black rose on the younger's collarbone.

"Hm, whatchu looking at, Chim?", he asked the orange-haired individual.

"You-you", he stuttered. "You have a tattoo!"

The soft pinkette looked down at his left collarbone and sighed softly when he saw the black ink on his collarbone.

"Whoops", he breathed softly. "Guess I forgot to cover that one."

Jimin gaped at the shorter boy. "You have more!?"

"Just one", Taehyung mumbled softly, peering up shyly at the people behind him through his wavy, pink locks.

"Taehyung, meet my boyfriends", his best friend smiled. "Min Yoongi and Jung Hosoek."

He gave the two boys a shy wave.

"And my best friends Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook!"

Taehyung choked slightly as Jimin continued with introductions.

"Oh!", the orange-haired boy began to ramble slightly. "Guess what's so cool about Jeon? He's also from Daegu! And guess what? I think that he lived in your neighbourhood! What was your address again, Jungkook?"

"Soojin-daero, Number twelve", the tallest stated in a slightly bored tone as he waved to the light pinkette.

That's when something caught Taehyung's eye. A flash of black and a hue of pink. Pink didn't seem to be Jungkook's colour, despite his hair, but that was almost red, so why was there pink inked onto his skin. He tilted his head slightly, trying to get a better look at the tattoo. That tattoo would be the last piece of evidence that Jungkook was his Jungkook because 3 months after the Jeons moved out of their house, another family moved in, but left after 6 months.

"Wait!", he cried, stepping towards the darker pinkette, looking down shyly as the friend group turned to look at him. "Can I-can I see your wrist tat?"

Jungkook looked down at his wrist before looking back up at Taehyung, smiling slightly as he lifted his left hand and placed it in Taehyng's, palm up. The smaller boy immediately moved to look at the tattoo and teared up as he did so. It was him. It was his Jeon Jungkook, the light pinkette's own initials were inked in on the inside of a black heart, black feather's crawling up one side and a pink hue falling onto it from the opposite side.

"You good?", the taller asked when he saw a single teardrop fall onto the palm of his hand.

"You", Taehyung breathed.

"What's up with me?

"These are your best friends initials, aren't' they?", he questioned. "He was your neighbour, he lived in house number 11 and you guys got your first tattoos at age 14."

"WHAT!?", Jin shrieked. "Jungkook, you were 14!?"

All he got was a curt nod in return before the bunny-toothed boy faced the shorter individual in front of him. "How did you know?"

"One second", the pinkette opened his bag and pulled out a makeup wipe, rubbing at his wrist before placing his left hand on top of Jungkook's, smiling up at him.

"You kept your promise, Koo", Taehyung whispered as Jungkook choked out a laugh before sweeping him into a hug.

"What-", the taller breathed. "How-? I missed you..."

"I missed you too, Jungkookie."

OoOoOo

AN: Wtf is this...?

i just found it in my drafts, sO! i decided i will be posting it, but i am working on a really long mulit-shot right now, so please bear with me and this shitty thing

what tae was wearing^

their tattoos: