[18] 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈

AN: return of the obnoxious human (aka me)

   AN: return of the obnoxious human (aka me). Multi-shot.

❝ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏❞.

Pastel aesthetic (taehyung)

Astronomy aesthetic (jungkook)

[Dance To This| Troye Sivan]

OoOoOo

Taehyung and Jungkook were complete, polar opposites. Absolutely nothing about them was similar, except their hair. Taehyung was what people in their high school called a nerd and Jungkook was up there on the most popular list with his best friends Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok.

Of course, there had to be relationships between the boys. The couple, Namjoon and Jin, and the throuple, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. Jungkook often wondered who topped and who bottomed, which would make him slap himself for thinking things like that about his friends.

Jungkook, himself, had a boyfriend that none of his friends knew about. The pretty pinkette with a slim waist and big, round glasses that were worn just as an accessory always made Jungkook's heart stutter, he made it become a shutter for a camera, capturing every moment of his love for eternity. To him, Taehyug was the depiction of beauty. Ethereal, every touch of the skin left him breathless, wanting more, needing more.

He was the only one that could turn Jungkook into a stuttering mess within seconds, his smile shone like the sun, but the soft pinkette himself was a star. He outshone those of which twinkled in the dark, night sky, leaving the darker pinkette blinded. Blinded by love. He often caught himself watching Taehyung with fascination, just wondering, in the back of his mind, how such utmost beauty could exist in the cruel world that he knew, how anyone could go as far as to ruin someone's life just out spite, for having something that they don't.

The rays of golden sunshine danced on the older's cheekbone as he continued to stare out the window, captivating Jungkook. The younger's eyes trailed down his jawline, his neck and back up to rest at the junction between his neck and jaw, smirking slightly when he noticed the soft pinkette's sweater didn't fully cover his neck, exposing the hues of purple and pink that were slowly starting to become darker, something that Jungkook had given him last night.

This did not go unnoticed by Minha, a girl that had a gossip Twitter page and spread rumours and news about everyone, all the time. She gasped, catching the attention of everyone in the classroom, silencing the rowdy boys and the jittery girls and filling the teacher-less classroom with a tense air.

"Kim Taehyung", she said slowly, making everyone stare at her in confusion. "Is that a hickey I see!?"

The said pinkette's eyes widened as he pulled out his phone, opening the camera in front-facing mode and groaned when he noticed the clear break of blood vessels on his neck. His head dropped onto the desk as he haphazardly tossed his glasses onto the solid wooden surface, creating a clattering sound, not too different from when Jungkook would drop his phone on the floors of the soft pinkette's home.