[014] Injured

Taehyung was practising

  Taehyung was practising. He had been away for a while and he was getting all the choreography back into his head for later tonight. Of course, the other members knew that he was going to be there, but he was looking forward to seeing his Jungkookie the most.

They had been together since the debut and were still going strong. Sure, they had a few bumps throughout their relationship, but what relationship doesn't?

Manager Sejin stood in a corner, monitoring Taehyung to make sure he didn't overwork himself. The light pinkette stepped forward in one part of the Blood Sweat and Tears dance. Unfortunately, he stepped too far forward. There was a sickening crack and a thud as Taehyung passed out and fell to the floor.

Manager Sejin rushed forward and ordered a car to take Taehyung to the hospital. The light pinkette was rushed through the doors of the ER. A doctor ran forward and took one look at Taehyung's leg before a worried tsk came from the elderly man. He gently took Taehyung from Manager Sejin's arms and whisked him away.

-

3 hours later and Manager Sejin and some of the team were still sitting in the waiting room. The doctor from earlier came out, peeling off the blue latex gloves he was wearing. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, offering the team a weary smile.

"Hello, I'm doctor Ro Kwang Ryol", he said, sticking a hand out. Manager Sejin was surprised at how firm of a shake the older man had. "I'm afraid that Taehyung has broken his leg. It's not a clean break, so no surgery required, but he's got to wear a cast for 2 weeks and he's out of dance for 4 and then he can start dancing with a boot. It's really sad. He's such a stage man."

"He still allowed to perform as long as he's not moving, right?", Manager Sejin asked.

"Of course", Dr Ro said. "As long as he's sitting. He's awake right now and he's discharged."

Manager Sejin nodded and followed Dr Ro to Taehyung's room, only to find him sitting in the bed, crying. "Tae!", the manager shouted. "Does it hurt?"

"N-No, I just don't want to d-disappoint t-the hyungs or the-the f-fans", the light pinkette choked out.

"Come, let's get you to the stadium. We have an hour and it takes half an hour to get there."

The vocalist sniffled before nodding and getting in the wheelchair that a nurse had wheeled in before he got wheeled out of the room and to the car.

-

"Where is he, hyung?", Jungkook asked Jimin as they walked out onto the stage, looking around for any sign of Taehyung.

The orange-haired boy glanced worriedly around before he gave a half-hearted shrug, before leaning in to ask Namjoon the same question, making the leader stop and turn around, resulting in Jin walking into him. The purple-haired older just laughed and shot his boyfriend a small wink.

"Where is Taehyung?", Namjoon asked, making the rest of the members glance around.

They noticed Manager Sejin running up to them. "Hey, sorry, so. There's been a little delay and you guys have to start with 'Am I Wrong'. Then you'll get to Blood Sweat and Tears, okay?"

A nod came out of all the members. The lights dimmed and they all walked out onto the stage, taking their places and immediately began dancing as soon as the music started, resulting in many curious stares from fans as Jungkook kept on glancing around, trying to find his boyfriend.

All too soon the song ended and the beginning strums of Blood Sweat and Tears began to play and Jimin began singing, Jungkook following closely behind, but his eyes were watching some of the staff as they carried two chairs out onto the stage.

As soon as the rapping started Jungkook slowed his movements out of curiosity, soon realising that he was completely offbeat and stopped dancing to dance in time with the music again.

Taehyung's verse came and as soon as his voice overcame the sound system, Jungkoo knew something was wrong. His boyfriend's singing was coming out in choked sobs. He whipped around to find Manager Sejin setting Taehyung down on a chair, a boot wrapped around his leg.

The younger didn't want to dance without his boyfriend, he didn't want the older to feel left out, so he continued to sing as he jogged backstage and carried another chair up onto the stage, setting it down next to Taehyung and sitting in it. A small smile made its way onto the lighter pinkette's face, making Jungkook smile.

Jimin nudged Yoongi, making him twist around and a soft smile appeared on the mint-haired boy's face as he watched the two youngest and the fact that Jungkook sat down next to him was sweet. The mint-haired boy sent a wink Jimin's way, the younger responding by sticking his tongue out at him, making Hoseok smile at his boyfriends.

Namjoon smiled proudly. They truly were a family.

OoOoO

AN: I suck, I'm really sorry, but I'm currently working on this super long one-shot called 'Clouds' for this book and it's taking me forever. :(

~~~Borahe♥~~~