[046] (m)

jungkook pulled up in front of the bighit entertainment building, suddenly nervous

jungkook pulled up in front of the bighit entertainment building, suddenly nervous. he didn't know why he was nervous. it wasn't as if he was going back home and seeing taehyung's parents as his boyfriend for the first time, so he really shouldn't be worrying.

no, you're just going to meet his manager and a bunch of staff members, who are essentially his other family, so, yeah, it is a big deal.

"kook?", his boyfriend's quiet voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he turned to face the smaller. "you're gripping the steering wheel so hard your knuckles are turning white", the older pointed out, smoothing a thumb over the dark pinkette's knuckles. "are you okay?"

"not really, no", the taller murmured, sighing heavily and letting go of the steering wheel, leaning over to rest his head on the soft pinkette's shoulder, the honey-eyed boy lifting a hand to card his long fingers through the paler boy's hair.

"what's wrong?", the golden-skinned boy questioned, softly fingering a few of the dark pink locks before digging his fingers completely into the fluffy hair, massaging the younger's scalp.

"just...", the dark pinkette paused, breathing in deeply just so that he could catch the faint strawberry-vanilla scent that clung onto the older's clothing and hair. he sighed in content as he tried to focus on the smaller's long fingers in his hair. "just really nervous to meet your manager."

"mhm, and why is that?", the soft pinkette questioned, nuzzling the chocolate-eyed boy's soft cheek. he understood, to an extent, as to why the younger was nervous to meet his manager. taehyung, himself, was always nervous to meet new people, which is why he tended to take his medication before fan meetings because it always made him feel better. "why are you nervous?"

the taller sighed and lifted his head, softly pecking the older on the cheek before wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist and resting his chin on the wavy pink locks that flopped over taehyung's forehead. "these people are your second family, i'm meeting people who take care of you. i wanna leave a good impression...", he trailed off, keeping his eyes closed.

"mm, no", the soft pinkette chided, a small smile growing on his face as he realised that the younger boy was nervous because he wanted to come off as respectful to his manager and the staff members, but it didn't really matter to him. "yes, these people are like my family, but not my second family. they're probably my third family because our group of friends is my second family, so you don't need to worry about meeting my manager and the staff members. they'll love you, you're lovable."

"lovable?", the taller pulled away, raising a sceptical eyebrow and staring at his boyfriend who looked even tinier in the dark pinkette's large car. the smaller giggled and nodded. "yes, lovable jungkookie jeon", the older smiled, opening the car door on his side and stepping out, shutting the door and leaning on the roof of the car, jutting his ass out because he knew that would set the younger on edge, and he was right.