[007]𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers nervously backstage

 Taehyung fiddled with his fingers nervously backstage. Jungkook was going to introduce him as his boyfriend today and he was overwhelmingly nervous. He hadn't come out as gay, yet, but he was going to do it for Jungkook. Jungkook had been openly gay for 3 years now and his fans accepted him, Taehyung just hoped that his fans would do the same.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?", Bang PD-nim asked.

"Yeah", Taehyung said shakily. "Yeah, I really am. I want to do this, I'm just scared that my fans won't accept me, y' know?"

Bang PD-nim placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "They aren't real fans if they don't accept and love you for who you are, Tae, so don't worry! Your real fans will love you no matter what", the older smiled at him.

The lighter pinkette returned the smile and took a deep breath, shaking his shoulders lightly as a way to get rid of all the nerves and pent up energy. Jungkook's name got called out and his boyfriend rushed out onto the stage but paused for a moment to press a quick kiss to his cheek, resulting in a strawberry blush to spread across the older's cheeks and the tips of his ears.

Jungkook chuckled at how cute Taehyung was being, still not over the fact that he and his boyfriend had coincidentally met through their manager and, damn, did he feel incredibly lucky. They hadn't contacted each other for years and yet, Taehyung didn't go off and find another man. He waited. He actually waited as the darker pinkette had asked him.

His fans definitely noticed a new aura around Jungkook. His smiled was 10 times brighter and he had a little more bounce in his steps and dancing. He interacted more with fans and, for the first time, his smile was genuine.

All too quickly, Jungkook had one last song to perform. "Alright, so this last one is for someone incredibly dear to me", he started. "Do you guys know Kim Taehyung?", he asked his fans, smiling proudly when the stadium rang with deafeningly loud 'yes's. A small chuckle escaped his lips. "Okay, great, great. So, Taehyung, come out here, please?"

Taehyung was shaking nervously but his pride for Jungkook overpowered all feelings of insecurity as he rushed out onto the stage and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso, clinging onto him as if his life depended on it.

"Tae", Jungkook chuckled into the mic. "Why so clingy?"

"'M proud of you", Taehyung said, voice slightly muffled, but still heard on the microphone headpiece that Bang PD-nim had him put on.

"Awwww", the crowd roared.

"I'm proud of you, too, jagi", Jungkoom replied, knowing that the American crowd wouldn't understand him.

"Jagi, I like that", Taehyung replied.

"That's because you're my jagi."

Jungkook turned to the crowd, Taehyung still latched onto him like a limpet, hugging him tightly, coaxing a small grunt out of him. The crowd roared with laughter and Jungkook nodded to Bang PD-nim, who began to play the opening chords of 'Someone You Loved' and they blasted out of the speakers.