[023] Romance

AN: here we go, this one's softer than the last one

AN: here we go, this one's softer than the last one. That one was just purely angst, now this is soft. Lmao, I also forgot to mention in the last one that they're openly gay in this multi-shot because being homosexuality is accepted.

[I Have Questions|Camila Cabello]

[Living Proof|Camila Cabello]

[You Not Him|Jayden Bartels]

OoOoOo

The dark pinkette took the headphones off, satisfied with how the song turned out. He had broken all ties with Yugyeom and he was determined to get Taehyung's forgiveness. He was never one that was good with words, so he poured all his feelings into one song. Last night, Taehyung had performed track 21 on his album, I Have Questions, and the song had broken his heart, he didn't want to leave the older like that, he was just scared that he would break him.

The soft pinkette was fragile, like a glass sculpture. He was able to bend in incredible ways (both metaphorically and literally), but there was always a breaking point for someone, and Jungkook was afraid that he was going to be that breaking point for Taehyung.

-

"Okay", Manager Sejin laughed. "So, we have 2 special performances tonight. Taehyung, as per usual, and Jungkook, with his new single. Without further ado, Kim Taehyung with 'Living Proof'!"

The music started and Jimin glanced nervously at Yoongi. "I have questions was already really high, too high for him, the instrumental on this doesn't sound like it's going to be good for Taehyung", the orange-haired boy whispered, Yoongi giving a curt nod as murmurs of agreement passed through the group.

"Have some faith in him", Namjoon whipped around and stared, wide-eyed, at the dark pinkette as he watched them with a disapproving look in his eyes. "Taehyung has a wide vocal range", a smirk was now plastered on the vocalist's face and the leader groaned.

"Please", he begged. "Don't remind us!"

The youngest simply shrugged nonchalantly and turned to the stage when the older started singing.

"Tell me something, but say it with your hands, slow"

The soft pinkette turned to watch them and his eyes widened in shock when he saw Jungkook smiling widely at him, shooting him an encouraging nod and wink as the rest stared at him intently, trying to find a falter in his voice.

"I wanna study every inch of you

'Til you trust me to make the angels come through"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook remembered the time when the younger was soft and shy, not at all outgoing. The younger himself had studied the dance when the soft pinkette had been practising over the weeks and had memorised every move.