[001] Say You Won't Let Go

AN: Warning! This is going to make you sOFT. P.S., they can all speak fluent English in this one.

[summary: Taekook have been together for 6 years and gay marriage has recently been legalised in South Korea. ARMY doesn't know that they're together, but they, obviously, have their suspicions. Jungkook decided that he's going to announce their relationship by proposing, on stage, with 'Say You Won't Let Go', James Arthur.]

OoOoOo

Jungkook was nervously pacing in the living room of their hotel. Taehyung wasn't with them at the moment, he was in Daegu, visiting his parents and would be joining them next week for the last performance of the tour and to say Jungkook was nervous was an understatement, he was terrified. The other members didn't know what he had planned, which is exactly why he was waiting for all of them to come to the living room.

Jungkook smiled thinking about his hyungs. Namjoon and Jin were together for almost 4 years now, Jimin and Yoongi for almost 3 and Jungkook suspected that, recently, Hoseok had been asked out by both Jimin and Yoongi. He didn't care though, he would be happy for them either way.

He took the ring box out of his pocket, opening it and staring at the delicate zircon and diamond-encrusted silver band. He closed the box and placed it back in his pocket. He was so busy pacing that he didn't notice that everyone had entered the room.

"For fuck's sake, stop pacing and tell us what's bothering you!", Jungkook was snapped out of his nervous fit by Yoongi.

"MIN YOONGI!", Jimin exclaimed. "Let the boy live, he's obviously nervous about it."

"In all seriousness, though, what are you nervous about?", Jin asked.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he just walked towards Jin and pulled out the black, velvet box, opening it with shaky hands and handing it to Jin, who was sitting in the only armchair with Jungkook standing in front of him, blocking everyone else's view of the eldest.

Jin gasped and a hand flew straight to his clap over his lips.

"What!?", Namjoon asked, panicked.

"Jungkook, I-", Jin choked out before he started crying. He handed the ring back to the youngest before standing up and wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"Is he okay...?", Hoseok trailed off, looking at the pair.

"I don't know", Yoongi replied, watching the eldest with a wary eye.

Jin eventually pulled away and beamed at Jungkook, ruffling his hair, eyes still slightly glassed over. "I'm so proud of you, our little maknae", he said.

"Okay, what is going on!?", Jimin said.

"Yeah, we kinda want to know here, baby", Namjoon said.

Jungkook looked at Jin, who nodded and nudged the youngest forward, towards the rest of the members.

"Well?", Yoongi raised his eyebrows expectantly.

Jungkook reached into his pocket and pulled out the box, handing it to Namjoon, who looked up at Jungkook with disbelief. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok immediately went to crowd around Namjoon to get a look at what was inside the box. Needless to say, they all gaped at the youngest.

"You're proposing to Taehyung?", Jimin finally spoke up.

"Mhm", Jungkook said. "Next week, on stage, in front of everyone", Jungkook replied.

Namjoon let out a laugh. "Way to hit our fans thrice. First, you're gay, second, Taekook is real, and third, none of the other ships involving you are real."