[52] me 4 u

🍓🍼

"i know, bam-ie", taehyung nodded exaggeratedly, a pout on his face as he laid flat on the sofa bundled up in anything that smelled like jeongguk in the house. his head was pounding and his stomach was churning like crazy, somersaulting and turning itself inside out. "i miss your appa, too but your tannie hyungie's sick and appa had to take him to the doctor."

the doberman whined again, nosing at the brunette's stomach, nuzzling into it, resting his head lightly on the man's hip bone, staring at him with his big brown eyes. the honey-eyed boy glanced down at the big puppy, watching as bam lifted a paw and placed it on his belly, whining continuously. taehyung sat up slowly, willing away the wave of nausea that overcame him as he did so, gagging quietly into his mouth, swallowing the bile gathering in his mouth down. he took a deep breath and crossed his legs, their dog shifting with his legs, large, brown eyes still staring intently at him.

"bam...", taehyung cautiously mumbled, hand shakily reaching out to pet the dog between his ears. "bam, buddy, what...what do you smell?"

the brunette cautiously lifted the hem of his white t-shirt, bam immediately rushing forward to press his wet nose into his stomach, the golden-skinned boy gasping at the contact, the cold on his warm stomach a bit of a shock for him. the doberman was no longer whining, instead, he was licking over the smooth skin of the man's stomach, occasionally glancing up at taehyung for a brief second before returning his attention to the honey-eyed boy's stomach.

"bam-ie", taehyung whispered shakily, gently grasping the dog's face between his hands, cradling the doberman's snout softly, booping the dog's wet nose with his thumb, bam's pink tongue briefly peeking out to leave an affectionate lick on his finger. "bam-ie, are you trying to tell me to take a pregnancy test?", he questioned softly, knowing that the pup couldn't respond to him but it was almost as if bam's eyes lit up and, if dogs could nod, that is definitely what their big baby would be doing right now.

"okay, big boy", taehyung hummed, swinging his legs off the sofa and cautiously standing up, surprised at the lack of nausea, realising that his stomach was no longer upset with a start, blinking slightly in shock before he began making his way to the bathroom, bam following closely on his heels. "yeah, buddy, papa's gonna take a pregnancy test like you want me to so badly do", he giggled, reaching to the very back of his bathroom closet and grabbing one of the leftover pregnancy tests he had from the box that he had bought for his sister when she had a pregnancy scare a couple of months back.

the brunette shakily took the test out of its packaging, following the instructions while bam kept trying to climb into the bathtub, slipping every time, taehyung snorting as he watched the doberman do his best to get into the tub.

"bam", he chided softly, the dog looking up from his ministrations, taehyung loosely tying the strings of his green sweatpants in a bow, setting the test down on the bathroom counter before he sat down next to their dog. "keep doing that and you're the one who's going to the vet next, buddy", the honey-eyed boy scolded, leaning forward and playfully biting bam's ear. "we don't want that, now, do we, hm?", he giggled, wrapping his arms around the pup's figure and squeezing him gently, receiving a few licks to the face in return.

"it says here on the instructions to wait ten minutes so...", taehyung murmured, chewing on bam's ear thoughtfully, the dog looking at him with his big brown eyes expectantly. "wanna play, bam-ah?", the brunette giggled, pulling away from the doberman to grab bam's favourite pull toy (which the pup had dragged to the bathroom after his last game with jeongguk the night before) and waving it in front of the dog's face.

bam yelped happily, grasping onto the toy firmly with his teeth he planted his feet on the tiled floor and pulled , taehyung shrieking at the amount of strength that the doberman had, taking a moment to adjust to playing with such a big dog compared to yeontan. grasping onto the rope tightly with both hands, the golden-skinned boy yanked back in return, the dog's paws sliding on the tiled surface, his nails creating little tippy-tappy sounds as the two fought for the rope. bam currently had the upper hand and the brunette was 3 seconds away from whining when the pup suddenly let go, the honey-eyed boy yelping as he was thrown backwards, sprawled one the floor starfish style, with bam's face suddenly hovering over him the man reached for one of the dog's legs and pretended to bite it, the doberman barking and scrambling back, suddenly looking very offended, the brunette opting to check his phone instead of humouring the pup, noticing a text from jeongguk.