[047]

ぬ

stuck with you

────────────────────

when taehyung and jungkook first auditioned for bighit entertainment when they were twelve, they really didn't expect to get in. it was a running joke between the two best friends, that they'd somehow become famous and that they would be a worldwide sensation and would go on tours, performing duets and laughing together.

yeah, well jokes on them, because it did actually happen and holy shit was it incredible. they auditioned, not really paying attention to what the judges said because they were just doing it for fun, for the experience, and then they left, not thinking much about it. a couple of days had gone by and they had come home, or more like gone to jungkook's place, to be told that they had been accepted as trainees and taehyung, out of sheer confusion and surprise, had screeched 'what kind of fuckery is this?", which didn't settle well with the dark pinkette (ravenette at the time) because the younger wasn't one to drop the f-bombs, that was his job.

of course, they had accepted the offer, one had to be completely out of their mind to turn it down, even if they hadn't intended on actually getting in in the first place. they spent three years working their asses off, practising the singing, the songwriting and the dancing. the two of them pushed their bodies beyond their limits and, when they finally mastered something, it was far beyond satisfactory, it just felt incredible.

and, somewhere along the way, the two had fallen in love as well. their anniversary was actually the date of their debut, june thirteenth, two-thousand and sixteen. they had just dropped their first album and management and their parents had taken them out to dinner and they had fun, drinking non-alcoholic champagne and giggling their heads off as if they were high, which they were, but high off of energy, off of adrenaline, excitement.

sometime during the night, the two disappeared to the back patio of the restaurant, just to stand there and watch the stars. this was a regular occurrence for them, the stargazing. jungkook didn't really enjoy it as much as taehyung did, but he would do anything for the slightly younger, so he went along with it because fuck it, seeing the smaller smile was enough, more than enough. taehyung's side profile was on full display and jungkook couldn't help but admire it, in his eyes, there was no-one more beautiful than the boy stood before him.

the softness of his jawline, his pretty, almond-shaped eyes, sprouting one double lid and one monolid, the way the younger's long lashes would brush against his undereye every time his eyes fluttered closed in a blink, the slope of his nose that ended in a round curve, the end decorated with a small, brown mole, the dip of the smaller's cupid's bow before curving out into full, plump lips once more. it was all so breathtakingly endearing to jungkook, taehyung was so beautiful, so ethereal that he would lose his breath and, sometimes, forget to breathe around him.