[021] purple scrunchie

AN: Welp, this one is coming before the second part to shameless, sorry not sorry

[paste//artistl aesthetic taehyung]

[football aesthetic jungkook]

OoOoOo

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!", Jungkook screeched as he ran around the corner of the hallway. "I'm late!"

He was late to class and he knew he would get in trouble for it, but he couldn't help it, with his soft boyfriend begging him to walk him to class once the halls were empty so that no-one would see them was too much to take, with that cute little pout on his pink lips, he was irresistible (irresetaeble), the darker pinkette just had to give in, and so he did, which resulted in him being late to class. Besides, Taehyung had just given him a purple scrunchie to wear on his wrist to show that he was taken, since people in school seemed to be doing that recently. Similarly, Jungkook had given him a green one because he wanted the world to know that Taehyung was his and his only.

He burst through the door and froze when everyone stared at him. "You're late", Mr Leechul said flatly, eyes widening at the scrunchie on his wrist. No surprise there, really. The students had spoken about what a scrunchie symbolised so much in the hallways that even the teachers knew at this point.

"I'm sorry, Mr Leechul", the football player bowed his head ashamedly. "It won't happen again, I promise."

"Just this once", the teacher stated firmly, seemingly satisfied at the nod the dark pinkette gave him.

The chocolate-eyed boy shuffled over to his seat next to his best friend, Jimin, the scent of vanilla still stuck to his sweater from when Taehyung had hugged him. The pastel boy had clung onto him like a limpet, face brightening slightly when Jungkook told him that the older could come and sit with him for lunch. Technically the younger had promised him that he would go and get him, which he would do.

Jimin snatched his arm and inspected the purple scrunchie on his wrist. "Since when have you been taken?", the orange-haired boy questioned.

"2 weeks, pretty much", the dark pinkette replied nonchalantly. "Though it was only really official last night."

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, earning a shove and a gag from the younger, making him laugh.

-

"Yeah, Jungkook asked me out last week!", he heard a girl named Lisa say loudly. "Here, he gave me this red scrunchie, see?", she exclaimed, making almost every student in the cafeteria rush to check it out.

When he said most, he meant most. His friends stood next to him while Taehyung stayed put in his corner. Yoongi snorted at how stupid people could be.

"Seriously?", he shouted over the excited squeals of people. "You guys don't even know what Jungkook's favourite colour is! Jesus! And you just believe her!?"

"Wait, Jungkook's favourite colour isn't red?", a random guy asked.

"Nope", Hoseok replied, popping the 'p'. "His favourite colour is green!"

"So who's his girlfriend then?", Lisa questioned.

"We don't know", Namjoon replied, frowning slightly while wrapping an arm around Jin's waist.

Jungkook shook his head. "The wrong pronoun", the younger replied.

"What?", Lisa questioned. "I don't understand what you're saying! Just tell us, or even show us, who your girlfriend is."

Jungkook smiled softly. "Angel could come here, please, I want to give you a hug!", the younger called out, knowing full well that his hugs were one of Taehyung's favourite things in the entire world and the elder couldn't resist one. He was right.

Within seconds, a blur of pink, baby and navy blue, with a hint of green, came barrelling towards, leaping into his arms as the younger spun them around, burying his face into football player's neck, breathing in his heavenly scent and pressing a small, butterfly kiss behind his ear.

Jungkook eventually set him down and pulled the hood of his football jersey up onto the older's head, showing off his name that was sprawled on the hoodie. The younger tilted the soft pinkette's head up and pressed a kiss to his lips, the process making the hood fall off his head, exposing his face.

They pulled away and Jungkook connected their hands, the ones with scrunchies on them as he turned to the school. "Guys, meet my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung", he said softly. "And yes, I'm gay."

A screech of fury from Lisa as she and her little posse stormed out of the cafeteria. As soon as they were gone, the cafeteria erupted in cheers as people congratulated the couple.

"Nice catch there, Tae", Yoongi's deep voice startling the small boy.

"HYUNG!", the soft pinkette squealed, rushing forward and wrapping his arms around the mint-haired boy, who accepted the hug without any complaints.

"What did I just witness?", Jin questioned. "Yoongi doesn't let anyone but Jimin and Hoseok touch him, so why Taehyung?"

Yoongi walked back over, dragging a pouting Tae. "You better take care of my cousin, Jeon, or I'll kill you", he smirked as Jungkook gulped.

"I will", he replied softly, getting a smile out of Taehyung.

"I love you, Kookie", the artist stated in a small voice.

"Love you, too, Blue", the chocolate-eyed boy shot the older a lopsided grin.

OoOoOo

AN: just super short, super cute and super fluffy, avoiding the inevitable part 2 for Shameless. Hope you enjoyed this short little one-shot, lovelies! Love you!

~~~B̴o̴r̴a̴h̴e̴♥~~~